Razor 1.0.14.10 (March 2017)

Any questions, comments and bug reports regarding the Razor UO assistant can be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Razor 1.0.14.10 (March 2017)

Post by Eos »

We have released a new version of Razor, version 1.0.14.10, featuring the following changes:
  • Fixed force game size for new clients.
  • Updated the bard music filter with the bamboo flute and dread flute.
  • Added the emote sounds filter.
  • Macro hotkeys are now always stored in English in the profile file. This fixes a bug where macro hotkeys would reset when switching languages.
  • Fixed UOAM display houses compatibility.
  • Fixed a packet handler exception on OSI shards.
  • Fixed the scavenger agent on OSI shards.
  • Added Target Random/Closest Murderer Humanoid/Monster hotkeys.
  • "Smart CPU reduction" now defaults to unchecked for new profiles.
  • Added a shortcut for setting your skill value on Test Center shards by double clicking a skill in the skills tab. (This feature activates only for shards with "Test Center" in the shard name.)
To obtain the new version, it must be reinstalled using the installer from the new Razor website. Any older version of Razor will try to update from the old website, which is no longer available. The new website is located here: http://www.uogdemise.com/razor/ (Reinstalling will not interfere with any existing macros or settings.)

Since we are using a new website, some anti-virus programs may flag the installer as untrustworthy. This should resolve itself soon as the URL becomes more frequently used. If your anti-virus is causing issues with the new version, you can always revert to the old version (version 1.0.14.9).
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Razor 1.0.14.10 (March 2017)

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:We have released a new version of Razor, version 1.0.14.10, featuring the following changes
[*] Macro hotkeys are now always stored in English in the profile file. This fixes a bug where macro hotkeys would reset when switching languages.[/color][/b]

You remembered!!!
Thank you
I can now use Español
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and Eos like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Fantastic!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:We have released a new version of Razor, version 1.0.14.10, featuring the following changes:

[*] Added a shortcut for setting your skill value on Test Center shards by double clicking a skill in the skills tab. (This feature activates only for shards with "Test Center" in the shard name.)[/list]

Does this not work on the Demise Test Center for languages other than English?
In Español (I didn't check any other languages) when I went to the Habilidades (Skills) tab it doesn't list the skill names
It lists
Example
LanguageString " 1044117" not found!

A lot of the different options are not all in Español
Some are Español but most are in English
If I go to Mas Opciones
I can check the box which says
Contar Pasos Escondido
Under that there is another box I can check which says
Always Show Stealth Steps

Also not all of the spells have the Español wording
Necromancy for example the Language strings are not found
Syn_3-28_08.57-1.jpg
Syn_3-28_08.57-1.jpg (217.99 KiB) Viewed 17150 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Bama wrote:Does this not work on the Demise Test Center for languages other than English?
It does, you just won't know what skill you're setting. :P

The UO localization files (and Razor's too, really) are pretty outdated. Even the UO client displays most things in English now, despite changing the UO.cfg to Spanish. Razor should probably do that too, instead of showing language string errors. We'll fix that in a future update. :)

You can edit Razor's Spanish language file to be more complete, if you want!
Eos

The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
giamba80

Post by giamba80 »

Hi EOS,
Iwrote this post because I update UO client, but now The screen resolution get fixed at 800X600 ans there is no way to modify forcing razor to chanfe UO resolution ... I tried to run razor in compatibility mode but nothing happened... Can you help me?
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

giamba80 wrote:Hi EOS,
Iwrote this post because I update UO client, but now The screen resolution get fixed at 800X600 ans there is no way to modify forcing razor to chanfe UO resolution ... I tried to run razor in compatibility mode but nothing happened... Can you help me?
Are you running the latest Razor? It should say version 1.0.14.10 in the Help & Status tab.

You can download the latest Razor here:
http://www.uogdemise.com/razor/

If it is still not working, make sure your UO client is set to a game window size of 800x600 or larger (so not 640x480).
Eos

giamba80

Post by giamba80 »

Eos wrote:
giamba80 wrote:Hi EOS,
Are you running the latest Razor? It should say version 1.0.14.10 in the Help & Status tab.

You can download the latest Razor here:
http://www.uogdemise.com/razor/

If it is still not working, make sure your UO client is set to a game window size of 800x600 or larger (so not 640x480).
Yep i'm running the latest version of Razor, and I just patched the UO classic client at the version 7.0.58
I'm running in compatibility mode on win 10...
but i'm bored ti have the little window... :cry:
giamba80

Post by giamba80 »

I solved ... Selene help me a lot thanks anyway EOS... was my resolution in game that was setted at 640X480.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

silly question, but runuo took over razor updates, or was it always runuo?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

hrs024 wrote:silly question, but runuo took over razor updates, or was it always runuo?
Complicated answer: it was always runuo, but now it is not, sorta...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

oh, shows how much i know lol
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Eos wrote: [*] Fixed UOAM display houses compatibility.
What is this? Like you have to have the old uo automap client or are you talking about the uopositioning system feature in razor?
Selling List & Vendor

Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Eos wrote: [*] Fixed UOAM display houses compatibility.
What is this? Like you have to have the old uo automap client or are you talking about the uopositioning system feature in razor?
The old Uo Automap. :)
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Labeler

Post by Labeler »

Hi,

is it possible to have more organisers and restock agent?, also equally like 20 organisers and 20 restocks.
i use restock & organizers extensively for looting & keeping my stuff tidy in my house. also, id like to do the same on all my characters but they are different templates.

id say 20 organisers and 20 restockers
perhaps 2 or more different scavangers each with his own hotbag

also, mousebutton triggers arent recording in macros, i have to change the macro hotkey to keyboard in order for it to record in a macro

also mice with more than 3 buttons (thumbs sometimes have 2 or 3 more buttons) arent recognised at all. can this be added in the future?

on mac OSX keyboards we have F13 to F19 keys. 16 to 19 are completely undetectable. can we add this hotkeys please?

thanks.