A Poor Harvest

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Janky

Re: [ACTIVE] A Poor Harvest

Post by Janky »

Lexa went straight savage on Lars' head.... :o
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Thank You to everyone who participated in this EPIC quest line.
It was a long and enjoyable journey, I hope all who participated had a good time.

Thanks, Demise Staff.
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Chacal

Re: A Poor Harvest

Post by Chacal »

I was about to post some pictures I took from what happened today, but April was faster than I :p
Thank you all Demise staff for this, I'm glad that I could arrive in time to enjoy part of this. Was awesome! Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Thanks, Demsie staff! Though at time tedious, after completion one can only feel a sense of pride in being able to participate. Thanks to the other 5 players for your hard work and dedication. I enjoyed the after party! Us few players got to enjoy the company of the staff and crack jokes too. We also got a heads up on the ToT event. Participation pays off! :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Chacal likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Chacal wrote: Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p
Hey,maybe you can "wanna" thank Sivertiger as well
He might feel a little slighted
The Silvertiger wrote:Thanks, Demsie staff! Though at time tedious, after completion one can only feel a sense of pride in being able to participate. Thanks to the other 5 players for your hard work and dedication. I enjoyed the after party! Us few players got to enjoy the company of the staff and crack jokes too. We also got a heads up on the ToT event. Participation pays off! :D
Post the jokes............

..........there was an event?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Chacal likes this.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Bama wrote:
Chacal wrote: Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p
Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Chacal wrote: Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!
dont thank him, hes a scrub
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Chacal wrote:
Bama wrote:
Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!
It's easy. I was more on the front end and you guys did the hard work. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:I would like to note that the SILVERTIGER guessed all three events were connected before you found the evidence. The facts may have been skewed like I guessed that the honorable samurai was actually a llama, but I was close. I can't remember if I told this to Amish, April, or Selene, but I told somebody in-game or Skype....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwd1ryh3no00g ... 2.png?dl=0

Proof that I was very close.
Selling List & Vendor

Chacal likes this.