Shard Move - Downtime [Completed]

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Shard Move - Downtime [Completed]

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's a cute statement, but I can't imagine you would enjoy spikes like that and disconnects every 15 minutes when you're running the hourly/daily Brit gate marathon trying to kill someone.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

The ingame ping system has never been reliable.

You are better to ping in a cmd window if you want a real evaluation of your ping.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I am fine but my whole guild keeps locking up and disconnecting. Hopefully it is worted out soon.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

I don't have any issues right now. I haven't had a dc on any account in 15 hours.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on September 7th, 2017, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I have been freezing and having to relog
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

I did have a 30 second freeze earlier. Two of my accounts also lost connection. I think the server has a you're-not-doing-anything-get-out code. I also lost connection isp side, but they can't help with that.

At this time, I did a cmd ping. I sent 4 and received 4. They were all 72-77ms. However, when I did a trace it did 12 hops and had 2 sections that the request timed out (which is no big deal, as communications companies often block pings to counteract ddos attempts.) Apparently, the server is somewhere around mesa, arizona, or at least that's the last identifiable hop.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on September 8th, 2017, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Tagima wrote:some people are freezing and need to reconnect
Any idea on how to fix this? I am having the same issue.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fenerous wrote:
Ill get random DCs from time to time as well, 1-2 of my accs while the other 1-2 ar efine
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

terrible, losing connec everytime
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Legacy wrote:I am fine but my whole guild keeps locking up and disconnecting. Hopefully it is worted out soon.
Now I am victim to those too. lol
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's been happening to me since before the hardware change. Client crashes a lot, freezes a lot, my character will freeze but I can still see everyone else moving around me.
Grifo likes this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Arden wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Ill get random DCs from time to time as well, 1-2 of my accs while the other 1-2 ar efine
I know.. everyone does.. it only happens during pvp for me. My char will just freeze and i come back most of the time i am dead. I have seen this happen to others as well on the opposing side so i guess its even?
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

I haven't moved around in-game too much since the change, but I have the same dc's I've had since I came back about 2 years ago. It usually disconnects my characters that aren't doing anything. Like 2 of my characters I just login. 1 I run a script that does journal checks for the phrase 'focus please' The last does crazy spinny things all day long while trying to get dragons to sit on his face.
Selling List & Vendor

raptor-

Post by raptor- »

can we be honest here this was a hardware downgrade many ppl are crashing nonstop others ping rose by 30-90
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I'm getting random spikes and crashes as well. Started happening more yesterday for some reason. Just putting that out there.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069