XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post by The Silvertiger »

Centurion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:You don't leave your body at your work station to go pee irl do you?
No i shut all my computers down and then go the toilet and then come back reboot all my computers and then load my software again
Good for you. Does your job require you to be there at all or is it all robots?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:You don't leave your body at your work station to go pee irl do you?
bottom line this event sucked
:beathorse:
It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

No i dont need to be as i own the company but when i show my face i dont need to log out or notify people when i go for a piss
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

The event is farce ... the moto for the next event is 'must try harder'
The Silvertiger

I don't logout or notify people when I go pee. Maybe, you're doing it wrong.
Selling List & Vendor

ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
bottom line this event sucked
so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Silvertiger Have you been distracted?
The Silvertiger

ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote: bottom line this event sucked
so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:
Like I said it is what you make of it. I personally refuse to sit for 8 hours at one spawn location. I have better things to do with my time. Therefore, I do those better things. I enjoy the champ spawn and if I wanted to, I would enjoy the rest of the town.

As I said it is what you make of it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it? There's more to the town than the bosses. If you don't like anything at all in the town do whatever you enjoy outside of the town. If don't enjoy anything outside or inside the town maybe it's time for a break... Temporary or permanent...
Selling List & Vendor

zulu2401 likes this.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.
Like I said it is what you make of it. I personally refuse to sit for 8 hours at one spawn location. I have better things to do with my time. Therefore, I do those better things. I enjoy the champ spawn and if I wanted to, I would enjoy the rest of the town.

As I said it is what you make of it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it? There's more to the town than the bosses. If you don't like anything at all in the town do whatever you enjoy outside of the town. If don't enjoy anything outside or inside the town maybe it's time for a break... Temporary or permanent...
is that an ultimatum because all i ever see you do is troll forums and shit on other opinions whats your namer irl putin xi or something like that aye :popcorn:
The Silvertiger

ZigZag wrote: is that an ultimatum because all i ever see you do is troll forums and shit on other opinions whats your namer irl putin xi or something like that aye :popcorn:
Check my signature. It's there for everyone to see.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

Any idea when the closing festivities will be?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN
Majestik

Post by Majestik »

please put event on til end of holidays 3rd or 4th, loving all your events and we had no long one this year. please allow an addict to play for another week :P
Majestik

Post by Majestik »

that smiley face is actually me pissed :P
Howrothe likes this.