Please fix casting speed osi style, bored of this suck crazy mague Op as fuck PvP

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Lolito

Please fix casting speed osi style, bored of this suck crazy mague Op as fuck PvP

Post by Lolito »

I played OsI lot of years, usually 70 % of people play magues cause they are OP Not only cause versatility, group combat focus, heals etc Also cause in dungeons raiding they can teleport, put walls, summons etc. But in this shard is not OP is a must play mague... also dumb programs like UO Steam make even more OP as they are. This PvP suck , this shard is full of unhanded magues that press one buttom with their teleport, heal or fireball harm macros and feel best players ever. Wake up... this is not ultima online this is dumb pvp with non sense.
Gandys and jaasso like this.
Josh

Re: Please fix casting speed osi style, bored of this suck crazy mague Op as fuck PvP

Post by Josh »

+100 i agree with this. I'd prefer osi-style.
desalonne

Re: Please fix casting speed osi style, bored of this suck crazy mague Op as fuck PvP

Post by desalonne »

+1
Lolito

Post by Lolito »

First time i see this in a shard, no timing, no recovery times after flizes, insane cast speed, instant evil omen paralice, etc etc. Not fun.
Josh likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

+1

miniheal spam as a result of broken casting, makes a lot of templates and weapons useless . . .
Bad Religion likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Casting suxs here, it rewards scripting and disincentivizes actual gameplay, this makes the game boring.
Bad Religion likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

+1 aswell

But GMs will not care about this , so Good Luck boyzs
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
hrs024 likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

You scrubs all still play it.

Stop complaining.

+1 for legit casting.

Make dexxers useful again.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

^ yea guys stop trying to suggest improvements to the server bc you play it!
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

+1
DG

Post by DG »

+1.
The highest DPS,the fastest healing speed,capable of any situation.Definitely OP.
Mizernik

Post by Mizernik »

+1
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I had an interesting thought about this: this the modernization of OSI.

IRL we have begun developing items or buttons to "press play" on our lives:
"Oh, I forgot to lock the door. Lemme press this button on my phone."

"Oh, I don't feel like getting up to turn the volume up. Lemme hit this button on my remote."

"Oh, I feel like sleeping on the way to work. Lemme hit this autopilot button on my car."

This server is just keeping up with the Jones's. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:I had an interesting thought about this: this the modernization of OSI.

IRL we have begun developing items or buttons to "press play" on our lives:
"Oh, I forgot to lock the door. Lemme press this button on my phone."

"Oh, I don't feel like getting up to turn the volume up. Lemme hit this button on my remote."

"Oh, I feel like sleeping on the way to work. Lemme hit this autopilot button on my car."

This server is just keeping up with the Jones's. :D
Difference is auto-pilot on cars, remotes and remote locking doors are good bc those tasks are mundane, while playing the game is supposed to be fun but instead scripting makes it mundane.

the "modernization" argument makes sense in the context of crafting and resource gathering, however. Arguably, it applies to pvm too (but some people like pvm).
Last edited by Josh on March 5th, 2018, 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Do you really want to make this game slower? I would even speed up or leave as it is ;)