What other games are you guys currently playing?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Made In Quebec

Re: What other games are you guys currently playing?

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote:im downloading fortnight if anyone wants to play
My kids play that game constantly
kentares likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Made In Quebec wrote:
it's very average tbh. like a casual version of PUBG
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:
Well they seem to like it, and I am sorry for everyone who ends up on their team, especially when it's my youngest that plays.

He keeps harassing everyone over the mic, asking people, "anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic" constantly.

Then, if someone makes the mistake of responding to him, he won't give up on him, where do we go, I got a potion, do you need a potion, oh I have a gun, do you need a gun, do you have ammo, I need help, can you help me, there is someone here, can you help me, I found another potion, here take this potion, I have another one, do you need a gun, I have a gun...

I guess you see the picture lol
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Calvin wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote: My kids play that game constantly
Well they seem to like it, and I am sorry for everyone who ends up on their team, especially when it's my youngest that plays.

He keeps harassing everyone over the mic, asking people, "anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic, anybody has a mic" constantly.

Then, if someone makes the mistake of responding to him, he won't give up on him, where do we go, I got a potion, do you need a potion, oh I have a gun, do you need a gun, do you have ammo, I need help, can you help me, there is someone here, can you help me, I found another potion, here take this potion, I have another one, do you need a gun, I have a gun...

all seriousness, he should play SOS... it's co-op, almost everyone has a mic, and the rules are enforced very strictly if you know what i mean cos it's for streaming a lot of the time.

fortnite's alright like i suppose, it has the building element to it, it's a lot more slapstick fun where PUBG is serious. i suppose it's a good one for kids yea. sorta like TF2 was.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Playing Archeage
Veteran Noobie likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Made In Quebec wrote: Well they seem to like it, and I am sorry for everyone who ends up on their team, especially when it's my youngest that plays.

So the youngest one plays like I do? Nothing wrong with that... :geek:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

gotta say it's grown on me, fortnite's a good game
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

why's it better than path of exile?

(my money is on narrative)
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Calvin wrote:
why's it better than path of exile?

(my money is on narrative)
Did I say its better than path of exile? I dont even know what path of exile is...

I can say the reason im loving DOS2 is the call back to old school final fantasy tactics/tactics ogre turn based iso metric rpg style. It has modern graphics to boot so it looks stunning as well, the way magic interacts with the environment is also pretty amazing. You can do things like set oil on fire and explode oil barrels, freeze water foes are standing in to freeze them in place or use eletric attacks on targets in water/rain to enhance the attack with stun effect. As far the story goes, its been pretty enjoyable so far but nothing we havent seen in an rpg before. You play as a char is born a godwoken which basicly means u harbor the essence of a god who you lean more about as the game progress.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh it sounds good, i thought from screenshots it was a diablo 2 style Action RPG. i just meant path of exile is kinda the main game for that genre.

but turn based and stat based - like baulders gate??
that actually sounds good

if you like the final fantasy tactics style games, you will like modern indie roguelikes, like err.. lemme think, Faster than Light, Heroes of Steel, Renowned Explorers, Into the Breech. one i personally REALLY enjoyed was Templar Battleforce

++

Templar Battleforce on Steam
store.steampowered.com › All Games › Strategy Games › Templar Battleforce
Rating: 10/10 - ‎576 reviews - ‎US$9.99

10/10 ^^ told you it was good
Walles

Post by Walles »

I`ve always loved dinosaurs and playing Free Slot Game Jurassic Park is really exciting to me, I like trying my luck, to my mind why else play games if not to see whether you are lucky or not? Some games are there to train your brains or maybe reaction but some games are meant to get you excited, this JP Slot Game is my kind of game I`d say!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

uo's a gambling game ;)
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

kakel_anders wrote:Arma ofcourse :)
https://youtu.be/VGuZMSmLLG4
did you play dayz? not into pubg?