UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Recent bannings

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:
Last decade and this decade 2 decades
That's 2 partial decades as demise didn't start at the beginning of the last decade nor has this decade ended.

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades
He didn't say Ultima. He said Demise. He also said he played decades. Not in 2 decades. Quit defending his lie.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:
Last decade and this decade 2 decades
That's 2 partial decades as demise didn't start at the beginning of the last decade nor has this decade ended.

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades

1946 - 1980
So Gordie Howe only played in 3 decades?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bama wrote:
Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: That's 2 partial decades as demise didn't start at the beginning of the last decade nor has this decade ended.

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades

1946 - 1980

1965 - 1977
Joe Namath played in the NFL for 12 years but not in any decade?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: That's 2 partial decades as demise didn't start at the beginning of the last decade nor has this decade ended.

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades

1946 - 1980
Bama wrote:
Bama wrote:
Bama wrote:

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades

1946 - 1980

1965 - 1977
Joe Namath played in the NFL for 12 years but not in any decade?
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

Ultimate Online
2 centuries
3 decades
He didn't say Ultima. He said Demise. He also said he played decades. Not in 2 decades. Quit defending his lie.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Nice!
Maybe soon I can buy a castle...
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

I PM EOS in the old forums to reported my 4 accounts when I joined Demise, because my ping is so high, I had to use the proxy server.
but EOS never reply me, then the old forums went down after a long time :)
Bama likes this.
Noir

Post by Noir »

I understand that some of the players did not comply with the rule, but in the rules of the shard this penalty is not applied, ie, it is not stated that exceeding the number of 4 accounts will all be banned.

Below I transcribe the rules regarding account limitation and the causes of instant ban:

Accounts
Do not exceed 4 accounts per household.

This is not per player; if multiple people play then the total number of accounts must not exceed 4. Extra accounts may be granted depending on the number of people living in your household (contact an administrator for this).

Do not share your account information.

Instant Ban Offenses
The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and / or access to the shard:
Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to another player's accounts.
Advertising other shards.
Exploiting game mechanics resulting in serious detrimental effects.
Using or distributing disallowed client modifications.
Trading in-game items for non-game items (such as items on other shards, or IRL items).

We live in legalized world, rules must be complied with and penalties applied, but there is no penalty without prior stipulation.
DRAKGO

Post by DRAKGO »

In my humilty opinion, ban XX people in a non-official server on a +20years game... its not wise, unless u wanna see a big loose in the playerbase, if thats the case.. ok, but remember, its a +20yold game and theres almost no new players, just old players who wants some fun and remember old times... again, in my humilty opinion ur playing with fire, i already saw many shards died for massive bans.. people around here should be realist, and if dont wanna listen to me, just took attention for what happened on wow & blizzard 1-2years ago; gl and have a great day! =))
Aj and Cunnana like this.
The Silvertiger

Noir wrote:there is no penalty without prior stipulation.
The temporary suspension mentioned here is actually a temporary ban, which is what Larson said more or less. Punitive measures would be given: for repeat offenders permanent ban. For those who are first time offenders: we will work something out. That is perfectly in accord with the punitive measures penalty.
Selling List & Vendor

Amish Hammer and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

DRAKGO wrote:In my humilty opinion, ban XX people in a non-official server on a +20years game... its not wise, unless u wanna see a big loose in the playerbase, if thats the case.. ok, but remember, its a +20yold game and theres almost no new players, just old players who wants some fun and remember old times... again, in my humilty opinion ur playing with fire, i already saw many shards died for massive bans.. people around here should be realist, and if dont wanna listen to me, just took attention for what happened on wow & blizzard 1-2years ago; gl and have a great day! =))
I understand but ...............

I log in and see 180 online which is really 60 people
Or
I log in and see 489 online which is really 60 people

....................remove the rule and let us all have unlimited accounts
My husband and son both play but we only have 4 accounts between the 3 of us
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
DRAKGO

Post by DRAKGO »

Bama wrote:
DRAKGO wrote:In my humilty opinion, ban XX people in a non-official server on a +20years game... its not wise, unless u wanna see a big loose in the playerbase, if thats the case.. ok, but remember, its a +20yold game and theres almost no new players, just old players who wants some fun and remember old times... again, in my humilty opinion ur playing with fire, i already saw many shards died for massive bans.. people around here should be realist, and if dont wanna listen to me, just took attention for what happened on wow & blizzard 1-2years ago; gl and have a great day! =))
I understand but ...............

I log in and see 180 online which is really 60 people
Or
I log in and see 489 online which is really 60 people
Or maybe (i can be wrong ofc) ull see -90 online and just 30-40 people (x3-4 acc/each)... at least on my experience, when u ban massively XX pvp/m accounts those people are gonna leave the shard, but their friends too.. and thats how the madness/stampede started on countless shards, i just hope u are right and me wrong, cuz remember, we are in 2018 and theres plenty of awesome mmorpgs to go for; for example, if ur in a 6members/friends guild and 5 leaved for another game, 90% sure ull go too at least for try, im bored of see the same story over and over again :P
Grifo and Bama like this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Stop breakin the rules..and you wont get banned...more than 4 accounts = breaking the rules.... exceptions made if multiple people live and play in the same house... if that dosnt make sense then the Tide Pods are on isle 6 at walmart....enjoy
isterico

Post by isterico »

a bit too late.. these guys just dropped tons of trinks and quivers. but better than nothing.
(plz consider the taming and teleport fixes..)

Thank you.
The Silvertiger and Grifo like this.
DRAKGO

Post by DRAKGO »

LEAD wrote:Stop breakin the rules..and you wont get banned...more than 4 accounts = breaking the rules.... exceptions made if multiple people live and play in the same house... if that dosnt make sense then the Tide Pods are on isle 6 at walmart....enjoy
ofc to follow the rules! but exactly hows this happening.. they are listing all IPs in the same account, and tracking them to see if matches more than 4 different accounts? cuz if thats the case, everyone who uses accounts to raise SW circle, or try to farm bods for taylor/bs, or uses vet/bot for res pet, or.. , or/and share these accounts (i think almost everynone..) gonna get banned, now calculate urself the amount of people, for not say around the 70% of the playerbase who uses just SW... x"DD