Invalid Help me!

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Atun

Help me!

Post by Atun »

I know it's not the right place to write this but I can not find any other way, sorry. I have no way to contact any administrator. I have read the FAQs and I do not find how to contact. I think my account has been deleted, I can not access. My username is #### and I am putting my password and I can not login. Help me please! :oops:
The Silvertiger

Re: Help me!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Atun wrote:I know it's not the right place to write this but I can not find any other way, sorry. I have no way to contact any administrator. I have read the FAQs and I do not find how to contact. I think my account has been deleted, I can not access. My username is *username* and I am putting my password and I can not login. Help me please! :oops:
Edit out your username. Did you use the account management button?

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

have the same problem. I think he's dead and nobody fucks him
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Atun wrote:I know it's not the right place to write this but I can not find any other way, sorry. I have no way to contact any administrator. I have read the FAQs and I do not find how to contact. I think my account has been deleted, I can not access. My username is #### and I am putting my password and I can not login. Help me please! :oops:
do you mean game account? i tried it and there was no account with your username, it allowed me to make a new one
Gandys wrote:I think he's dead and nobody fucks him
uuhh.. what?