CHEATING IN DOOM.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dyno
Posts: 34

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#16 » January 14th, 2019, 1:39 am

Dyno wrote:many reffrences on these boards, to not pm for game issues. i paged in game.... was giving hope a chance.

and chief posting on a board, while in the helo---- uo boards on the chopper... really....
and I would ty for your service, but i have scars from iraq, that didnt feel the need... good try with the camo though.... your not a unicorn, your a vet. stop plugging for cudo's just quietly do your job.

just kidding... ty for your service..... not kidding about being a vet. Army, hoooaah!

dallasb91
Posts: 47

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#17 » January 14th, 2019, 1:43 am

sorry u feel that way. hope the DAV hooks u up

Dyno
Posts: 34

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#18 » January 14th, 2019, 1:47 am

dallasb91 wrote:sorry u feel that way. hope the DAV hooks u up

i make good money have my own MD... will get occasional med. but DAV sucks.... sorry for the preview....


and i was kidding i dont feel that way... i new it was the last post on the page and looks like what a dick... till you read the next post.... i was kidding..
TY FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Valkyrie
Posts: 893

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#19 » January 14th, 2019, 2:34 am

This guy both characters own same name if i think on same person
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.


Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573

Grifo
Posts: 1383

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#20 » January 14th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Poor kids! HAHAHAH
:beathorse:
Last edited by Grifo on January 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:arrow: MY BUYING LIST - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21679&p=96315#p96315
ECRU RING:
HCI 10 DCI 9+ EP 50 with DI/LMC/STATUS BONUS

User avatar
Amish Hammer
Posts: 1358

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#21 » January 14th, 2019, 5:21 pm

I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.
If you need a house designed, let me know, I will design and build it for you. PM me

Discord: Amish#1299
Image

Loler
Posts: 2210

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#22 » January 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm

I've been getting messages about gm checking in my special gm alert discord and from what I've noticed the gms have been doing a lot of checks recently. When I used to run my heartwood guys or my sampire 3 years ago they would check occasionally but it was usually like 5-8 am my time noonish or dinner time like clock work. And only 1-2 checks a week. Since h-town its been very sporadic no checks 1 week 40 checks the next sporadically. Literally checking all day some times.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.

User avatar
Alvin
Posts: 498

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#23 » January 15th, 2019, 9:12 am

Amish Hammer wrote:I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.

On the old polish server there was a player with a script shouting 'laggggg.... oh nooo!!! Lagggggg!!!!' And dissconnecting when something unusual appeared on his screen .

It was funny back then... scripts that barley worked.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert

Valkyrie
Posts: 893

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#24 » January 15th, 2019, 12:03 pm

Alvin wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.

On the old polish server there was a player with a script shouting 'laggggg.... oh nooo!!! Lagggggg!!!!' And dissconnecting when something unusual appeared on his screen .

It was funny back then... scripts that barley worked.


I saw it-old good times :)
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.


Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573

User avatar
Amen-hotep
Posts: 27
Contact:

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#25 » January 17th, 2019, 2:48 pm

"Rytalina" and "Demoniado Jr" is same player on doom, to auto ress, to kill DF(at the same time)......

cu sidhes archers both accs....
Discord: Amen-hotep#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
Image

Valkyrie
Posts: 893

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post#26 » January 19th, 2019, 4:07 am

Also two guya named johny for time to time one run rooms and when df show another johny come with gd xd
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.


Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests