5 PVP balance suggestions

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: 5 PVP balance suggestions

Post by Arden »

Grifo and alter arguing who is more of a “pvper”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

This is demise deal with it or go play osi
Josh

Post by Josh »

Will-twins wrote: February 17th, 2020, 10:34 pm This is demise deal with it or go play osi
Imagine being this retard lol.

“How dare you suggest changes that might benefit the server! Go play osi which is nothing like osi during ML”

Edit: I don’t necessarily endorse the above changes just endorse not being will.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Straitions wrote: February 16th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Mortal and disarm shouldn't have a delay. It should have diminishing returns. Which would take alot of programming to implement properly. What makes you think they will take the time for this given the current state of affairs ?
Fun fact (I think morto pointed it out) ML didn’t have diminishing returns on mortal until SA+
However manaleech did work different :o

Also explo pots prolly need a light nerf like osi, they’re good enough to use on osi but not op like here.

Also another fun fact I think I learned from silvertiger, explo pots were able to hit you on the run during ml, but they did say in the change for the patch notes that it was a bug.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Straitions wrote: February 16th, 2020, 5:08 pm
Grifo wrote: February 16th, 2020, 4:51 pm Well, demise is full of things outside of MLera, but whenever someone is unable to leave the comfort zone, they seek the most cowardly excuses. obviously they are not from MLera, however at the time there were no UOS, macros and a 10+ year old server running with the same economy and same templates without any drastic updates. The changes brought about in the current OSI went beyond simply changing the version, adjusting the new gameplay of the game, scripts and macros need to have less obvious factors to avoid robotizing the game.
No drastic updates? Casting change broke everything and made 10's of pvpers leave. That was the biggest coup d'etat of mages I've ever seen. A dramatic nerf of the most fun class in I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing lol... Yet there's been no updates in 10 years okay fella.
Inaccurate, casting change brought the most pvpers in a long time. Their incorrect implementation and lack of correction to casting caused people to leave.
They haven’t fixed casting, cus, LOS for fields correctly, and they haven’t fixed mana leech either. Old casting there were far less people playing than after casting change.
Also you couch everyone into “quit Bc of casting” but ChN quit Bc dg lost a suit and they didn’t wanna play without their leader. That’s a whole guild quit for unrelated to casting reasons (the Chinese actually liked the casting change).
Hz was dead since way before casting change (they’re more alive now actually)
Kvg was dead before casting change (we are now a malo + kr guild), we quit Bc of old casting then I personally quit a 2nd time because staff isn’t correcting mistakes.
Loop still plays some (but I think they split or some shit idk, you’d know better loverboygeui and llama are in your guild now)
Req? I have no idea ._.
1410 is seasonal

But I’d say at worst casting fix is about even to pre-casting change, but I’m pretty sure there’s more pvpers now than before casting change.

Also a remedy to op-ness of archers is fix mana leech and cus and then mages are “even.” Although I don’t think archers are that difficult to play vs personally, just annoying. I don’t get more health on old casting.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote: February 17th, 2020, 10:48 pm
Will-twins wrote: February 17th, 2020, 10:34 pm This is demise deal with it or go play osi
Imagine being this retard lol.

You know Josh .....This is Demise deal with it or go play OSI ...... works for many things

Like this one...........

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 31#p137031
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈