Train ninja 50-120

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Loler

Train ninja 50-120

Post by Loler »

Train ninja
You need a target to shoot at that wont damage you. A cusidhe works perfectly. It will heal itself and takes little damage. Next you need a Fuyika and a couple piles of Fuyika darts. The best way to craft Fuyika darts is having a large stack of wood in your bag as the darts craft in stacks 2x the ammount of wood you use. I normally make 800+ stack sizes and usually make 5-6 stacks just incase. The darts are crafted by fletching. While the gun itself is crafted with carpentry. You need 50+ ninja to use fuyika darts and can train to 120 ninja with them. You also want to have less then 300 skill points to gain the fastest. Remove any Hit chance items you have on as this can affect your chance to gain.

Heres a macro to train ninja all you have to do is plug the serial of the target you want to hit with the darts in the line that tells you to do so and put it on loop and press play.

if @findtype '0x27aa' any
@setalias 'dartgun' 'found'
endif
waitforcontext 'dartgun' 0 500
waitfortarget 500
targettype! 0x2806 any backpack
pause 500
useobject 'dartgun'
waitfortarget 500
target! 0xab184 //set this alias to your target
pause 2100

_________
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Nicinha likes this.
Excorsion

Re: Train ninja 50-120

Post by Excorsion »

thank you for this.... I was stuck at 88 ninjitsu until i stumbled across your post.