UOsteam, finditem, XYZ need check Z

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
MMMartin

UOsteam, finditem, XYZ need check Z

Post by MMMartin »

hello, i want make macro what look for items in house, but i got problem with Z

example what i mean
house have 4th floor, i m on 4 floor and here are 3 apple in range 2 tile and wanna pick them, but in range 2 tile it find 5 apple 2 apple are on 3th floor, it imposible pick, i need check Z type posicion of items for ignore them, someone can help me how ?
Gargl Kark

Re: UOsteam, finditem, XYZ need check Z

Post by Gargl Kark »

can you try to check container instead of tile? z is meant on same level IMO (a bit higer or lower, but not one level of a house)
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is this a mining cart macro. :D

Without opening uos and off the top of my head, I would try something I'm not even sure exists:
if findobject "apple" and hmm well if you check z it looks at your character...
Maybe: if z "found" == "the right z" ?

Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares and Gargl Kark like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i was try but Z is not in command, it dont know what is z, i was check document aswell posision but dont know how to do it, it dont explain it very well, yea it is mining carts xDxDxD

i was try frst use journal, if cant see it cant click it or whatever mesage it write, use ignoreitem... but problem was journal dont work, only work on system mesage and it is normal mesage about cant do it

well, i just delete second floor carts and it work like charm xD,but still looking way make it work, i dont wanna make evry single ID use, when it enought make with type xD
kentares likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

if findtype 0xe21 any ground any 2
setalias bandy found
if z bandy == 32
headmsg me 33 bandy
ignoreobject bandy
pause 500
elseif z bandy <= 31
headmsg 'not me' 33 bandy
ignoreobject bandy
pause 500
endif
endif

just looking for bandages this is probably the bit of code you need can probably do everything else from here yea pm in discord if you need more help

mortoburger#5040
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote: March 31st, 2020, 8:25 pm if findtype 0xe21 any ground any 2
setalias bandy found
if z bandy == 32
headmsg me 33 bandy
ignoreobject bandy
pause 500
elseif z bandy <= 31
headmsg 'not me' 33 bandy
ignoreobject bandy
pause 500
endif
endif

just looking for bandages this is probably the bit of code you need can probably do everything else from here yea pm in discord if you need more help

mortoburger#5040
So you can't just use "found" like I did? You have to set it to an alias to look for z?

if z "found" == "the right z"
Is basically the same as
if z bandy == 32
"The right z" is supposed to be a number aka whatever the needed z is. Could insert 32 like you did. So the only difference here is you made it a separate alias from "found"? Is that vital or will it work with "found"?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i will try it, i was before try use Z like this but it dont wanna work for me, if this example work with z, it will easy done, thanks you