My UOS scriptcollection!

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
kakel_anders

My UOS scriptcollection!

Post by kakel_anders »

Hello everyone!

Recently i took an interest in creating macros for UOSteam.
Check em' out, try em and feel free to give me any feedback!

I'll be adding more to the thread as i get time to do so :)

I'll accept scriptrequests through PM only!

Available scripts:

Utility:
MiB and paragonchest lootsorter
Automated IDOC-hunter
Gating, Irish Folksinger

Farming:
Pirate Autofisher
Automated Reagent/Scroll/Bottle/Arrow/Boltbuyer
Universal Recall Shopper

Production:
Lockpickfactory
Potionkegfactory
Repairbench-filler
Potionfactory

Skilltraining:
Chivalry
Magery
Tinkering
Carpentry
Alchemy
Inscription - Warning, reportedly makes alot of forks, will be fixed shortly!

*Other scripts have been used for reference in much of it, so credits go where credits are due i suppose! (Far to many people to list hehe)
Last edited by kakel_anders on March 11th, 2022, 10:31 am, edited 16 times in total.
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: My UOS scriptcollection!

Post by Bama »

kakel_anders wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am Hello everyone!

Available scripts:

Utility:

Farming:
Pirate Autofisher

Skilltraining:
Chivalry
Magery
I just looked at the magery script. It's cool and everything but it looks like you used something like UOGuide as a guide to what spell circles to use at certain skill levels.

The problem with this is that Demise/RUN/UO code works differently than OSI
On Demise as soon as you are at the minimum skill level to attempt anything you do it. This applies to all skills when training them.

In your script you have it set to use an 8th circle spell at the minimum skill of 90 where on Demise we would start 8th circle at.....
EDIT 80.1

On Demise as long as you can fail you will gain. When you get to a point where you succeed 100% of the time you will never gain in any skill.

Another example is Animal Taming. On Demise we gain on failed attempts that is why we start taming bulls at 71.1 skill because that is the minimum skill needed to tame a bull though your chance to succeed is very low. On OSI we didn't do that we tamed something where we had a 50% chance to succeed.

Switching to the minimum skill needed to perform a task will save you a lot in crafting materials because the more you fail the more you gain. When you have a 100% chance to succeed you will never gain on Demise.
Last edited by Bama on January 18th, 2022, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Bama wrote: January 18th, 2022, 2:56 pm
kakel_anders wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am Hello everyone!

Available scripts:

Utility:

Farming:
Pirate Autofisher

Skilltraining:
Chivalry
Magery
I just looked at the magery script. It's cool and everything but it looks like you used something like UOGuide as a guide to what spell circles to use at certain skill levels.

The problem with this is that Demise/RUN/UO code works differently than OSI
On Demise as soon as you are at the minimum skill level to attempt anything you do it. This applies to all skills when training them.

In your script you have it set to use an 8th circle spell at the minimum skill of 90 where on Demise we would start 8th circle at 80.

On Demise as long as you can fail you will gain. When you get to a point where you succeed 100% of the time you will never gain in any skill.

Another example is Animal Taming. On Demise we gain on failed attempts that is why we start taming bulls at 71.1 skill because that is the minimum skill needed to tame a bull though your chance to succeed is very low. On OSI we didn't do that we tamed something where we had a 50% chance to succeed.

Switching to the minimum skill needed to perform a task will save you a lot in crafting materials because the more you fail the more you gain. When you have a 100% chance to succeed you will never gain on Demise.
You are correct!
This is just something i threw together to set my mules up, it worked but it took longer than i anticipated. Will probably be updated with the guide on SpokLand sometime soon :D

Thanks for the feedback!

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Updated with a regpurchase macro and an Auto IDOC-hunter :)

kentares likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Auto IDOC-hunter UPDATED!

Now also featuring:

* No longer drops blocked runes!
* Makes sure 'Protection' spell i active to prevent disturbs
* Now names runes after state of decay!
* Auto restocks runes from mageshop!

kentares likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Potionfactory added to collection!

Hope you like it!

kentares likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Alchemytrainer added to collection!

kentares likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Universal Recall Shopper added to collection!

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kakel_anders wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am

I have a question

When the script starts making the tinker tools why does it also make a fork?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Bama wrote: March 11th, 2022, 4:26 am
kakel_anders wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am

I have a question

When the script starts making the tinker tools why does it also make a fork?
A very good question!
This particular script is injected with a psychic ability thus making what the user really deeply desire!

Jokes aside, that is a very good question and i'll make sure to have a look at that later today xD

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kakel_anders wrote: March 11th, 2022, 10:30 am
A very good question!
This particular script is injected with a psychic ability thus making what the user really deeply desire!

..........but I wanted coffee
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈