what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol..

Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know.. occurs to me that if there is that much of a physical mismatch.. isn't like half the army and stuff women now?

probably not the best time to start a war with russia
Facko likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

US military is 16% women...pretty far cry from half
Calvin and Facko like this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Oops! I was wrong! Damn buttons!
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

fluffhead321 wrote: June 12th, 2023, 1:43 pm US military is 16% women...pretty far cry from half
Including the trans? :lol:
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Facko wrote: June 16th, 2023, 10:56 am Oops! I was wrong! Damn buttons!
Ok... I wasn't wrong. Fuck twitter! Shadowbanned on a second account within a minute and suspended soon after.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 18th, 2023, 12:24 pm
Facko wrote: June 16th, 2023, 10:56 am Oops! I was wrong! Damn buttons!
Ok... I wasn't wrong. Fuck twitter! Shadowbanned on a second account within a minute and suspended soon after.
you must be on some serious blacklist thing lol
what did you do? :lol:
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I told seth rogan to fuck off almost 3 years ago, got me banned for hate speech. When they (sorta) unsuspended everyone I'm pretty sure they kept those accounts flagged for moderation harassment. I'm not the only one getting the business over there with this. Pretty sure Musk needs to do what Trump should have... fire everyone and start over.

Made a second account since the first account was throttled, or marked as harmful. Posted those screenshots, suspended and throttled again. lol

Wasn't he gonna end shadowbans and let you see how your account was flagged?

Edit: no notice... suspended the main account for what I posted on the other?
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 19th, 2023, 10:58 am I told seth rogan to fuck off almost 3 years ago, got me banned for hate speech. When they (sorta) unsuspended everyone I'm pretty sure they kept those accounts flagged for moderation harassment. I'm not the only one getting the business over there with this. Pretty sure Musk needs to do what Trump should have... fire everyone and start over.

Made a second account since the first account was throttled, or marked as harmful. Posted those screenshots, suspended and throttled again. lol

i dunno man, maybe they think you're a bot or something.. there's a lot of people saying worse stuff that's still up.. seems odd :/

but ye fk seth rogan
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 21st, 2023, 4:19 am
Facko wrote: June 19th, 2023, 10:58 am I told seth rogan to fuck off almost 3 years ago, got me banned for hate speech. When they (sorta) unsuspended everyone I'm pretty sure they kept those accounts flagged for moderation harassment. I'm not the only one getting the business over there with this. Pretty sure Musk needs to do what Trump should have... fire everyone and start over.

i dunno man, maybe they think you're a bot or something.. there's a lot of people saying worse stuff that's still up.. seems odd :/

but ye fk seth rogan
Still bad people inside twitter... lots of people complaining about their accounts being throttled or suspensions for nothing.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

they probably have fkin intel files on people or something, from other sources.. idk man..

you been plotting to kidnap anyone? ;P

i did use my real name, so might be why im alright
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I got accused of being a bot MORE with my real name lol

Account that's banned again has the same handle as my psn and the rules were different. It's over 3 years old.

No plots here, I did get drunk and email twitter support a few times. Might have used the word pedophiles a few times lol.

But I've never been suspended for such a minor thing anywhere ever... save for twitter 1.0 I guess. I expected it then though.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lolol

its kinda a tiny shit website anyway lol, you're not missing much.

honestly, there's the odd thing that does viral, but the majority of the posts have like 30 likes/comments, if any

they *literally* banned most of the real people for the bots lol. now elon's in charge it's just the real people left and it's hardly anyone lol
how mad is that tho, that the bots all agree, so the admin bans the real person :lol:

ya know, in a way, if twitter manufactures public opinion with bots, then the journalists desceminate it.. we kinda do have ai overlords :lol:
this explains much.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know the new ai's, like chatgpt - they aren't actually ai, they're not general intelligence.. but, they are like a very advanced version of a script bot on uo.. like one that can interpret language and write script basically

it's actually kinda scary.. i mean we know how effective bots are, never resting, never stopping, industrializing repetitive task, etc.. that's what is loose on the internet basically.. and this is like a bot that makes bots.