Mouse error?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Veteran Noobie

Mouse error?

Post by Veteran Noobie »

i am having a strange problem, last night it started, but i have tried 2 different mice now (both logitech) and the thumb buttons on them are not working, they are assigned to forward/back buttons and had worked up until last night, i thought maybe was a bad mouse so i switched to a gooder one and still having the same issue, any ideas please?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
AR9221

Re: Mouse error?

Post by AR9221 »

Logitech mice are garbage and have a lot of issues with their buttons, but 2 of them that stopped working at the same time sounds more like a software issue.

Check binds at Logitech Gaming Software, just in case you replaced them by mistake.
I would also try to connect the device to a different USB port and of course to restart the computer.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

AR9221 wrote:Logitech mice are garbage and have a lot of issues with their buttons, but 2 of them that stopped working at the same time sounds more like a software issue.

Check binds at Logitech Gaming Software, just in case you replaced them by mistake.
I would also try to connect the device to a different USB port and of course to restart the computer.

i had to unplug the mouse and remove all drivers and reinstall them working fine now!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Let us focus on two words in this thread: gooder and mice. That is all...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."