What other games are you guys currently playing?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: What other games are you guys currently playing?

Post by Facko »

Hogwarts Legacy... I think it blew up my girlfriends power supply (it was transphobic)!

Nice bright arc-flash and a burning smell! Really probably a power surge but it was funny and sad at the same time. Shit-wiring and fucked up weather FTW!

Hefty price for Arkham City with a harry potter skin, lol
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

arkham's a good game tho. looks like fable to me cos im old ;P

it does look good tho.
game cast incendio on your power supply :D
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: February 16th, 2023, 8:14 pm arkham's a good game tho. looks like fable to me cos im old ;P

it does look good tho.
game cast incendio on your power supply :D
After seeing it more it's more god of war than arkham. Can't get past the aesthetic and try it myself lol.

Got myself one of these coming here in a few days. Cheaper than a gaming laptop.
Attachments
Gear-Steam-Deck-Valve.jpg
Gear-Steam-Deck-Valve.jpg (160.46 KiB) Viewed 8324 times
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

steam-deck? dont they work by remote access or something? im not sure, they look pretty cool tho, reminds me of a game gear.

man it's hard to find good games these days.. we just won war 100 on foxhole :P
6 wins in a row for colonial HOORAH!
platinum 2 on eternal.. im scared to play it now tho in case i lose it lol.. only plat 1 then into the tournament invite tiers, not that i'd go, but still cool.

easter on uo soon :)

i kinda hate posting this game on here cos uo needs to keep it's players, but i've been hardcoring it the way i used to do uo >.<
it's a very similar mmo feel. im cutting down on it these days lol. war 100 was a special case tho. full pop for once.
Facko

Post by Facko »

It has the steam link functionality but it's a decent gaming pc too. For a handheld. For 400 it's good. Especially since I have no need for a gaming laptop.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

The steam deck is a little clunky because it's basically a gaming PC disguised as a switch running a steam flavor of linux... I really like it but I have good toys for it already (bluetooth keyboard and mouse) and emulation might be confined to desktop mode. emudeck is strange... could install windows... i'm rambling... posted from my steam deck!

It'll run Sons of the forest, Elden Ring, Skyrim, Fallout. It'll run yuzu and rcps3... pretty comparable to my desktop tbh.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

from what i heard... it's a top gaming rig... but you dont actually get the PC... you just get a remote terminal... so basically, all the processing is done elsewhere, and the streamdeck is just a monitor?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i could do with a crew in foxhole :P

drop my name you'll be renowned :P
legit.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:00 pm from what i heard... it's a top gaming rig... but you dont actually get the PC... you just get a remote terminal... so basically, all the processing is done elsewhere, and the streamdeck is just a monitor?
It's just a pc. Got my roms on the internal storage with RetroDeck... just retroarch with all the emulators installed and configured for steam deck and a few other emulators buried under its Frontend. Installed a few games on a 256gb SD card, sons of the forest, fallout 4, skyrim, South Park stick of truth and fractured but whole, dead rising 1 and 2, and ftl. Still got some room. Need to play with xenia more and finish read dead 1 lol.

Got the 64gb version because you can replace the ssd and cards are cheap. You CAN stream from your home pc if you want but I've set mine up for offline mobile gaming.

3.5ghz ryzen with 4 cores, 16 gb ram, 64gb storage, nice integrated gpu. Good shit.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i'll give you a stick of truth in your fractured butt hole in a minute :lol:

you know it took *years* to spot the bigger, longer, and uncut metaphor :lol:

Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: March 5th, 2023, 9:21 pm
Calvin wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:00 pm from what i heard... it's a top gaming rig... but you dont actually get the PC... you just get a remote terminal... so basically, all the processing is done elsewhere, and the streamdeck is just a monitor?
It's just a pc. Got my roms on the internal storage with RetroDeck... just retroarch with all the emulators installed and configured for steam deck and a few other emulators buried under its Frontend. Installed a few games on a 256gb SD card, sons of the forest, fallout 4, skyrim, South Park stick of truth and fractured but whole, dead rising 1 and 2, and ftl. Still got some room. Need to play with xenia more and finish read dead 1 lol.

Got the 64gb version because you can replace the ssd and cards are cheap. You CAN stream from your home pc if you want but I've set mine up for offline mobile gaming.

3.5ghz ryzen with 4 cores, 16 gb ram, 64gb storage, nice integrated gpu. Good shit.
for serious, you wanna get an xbox. first gen one, it's an absolute emulation beast

LAN it to your PC and replace the operating system - then it's a beast
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Not a hard find... but I've got the deck and my gaming pc in the den. My girls too. Between this that and everdrives... we're ok lol.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i love modding :P

Facko

Post by Facko »

Putting a pirated game on deck is easier than I thought it would be since I have shared folders and what not on my pc. Just install a cracked game on ur pc share the folder and copy it wherever and add the exe to steam and use compatibility to run it with proton.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.