What other games are you guys currently playing?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
godgamer

Re: What other games are you guys currently playing?

Post by godgamer »

Basketball Legends was really awesome to play it during the quarantine.
Alchemy game I still play it at work, great game if you want to kill some time at work.
Super smash flash 3 - Fighting game for everyone.
Doge2048 - Puzzle game.

I will give you more games in time.
Last edited by godgamer on June 16th, 2020, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Tetris... one of those feet has an OSHA-30 card; the other OSHA card carrying soul is taking the picture and has full on work boots, blue jeans, knee cushion / guards and safety glasses.. yeah this form of Tetris is to lose the least amount of blood possible and it never ends.. you finish the hallway you do the living room next; then the bed rooms, then the bathroom. Oh and if you think you can pause oh no.. then you're reminded that you said "What no, I don't want a random mess of tile here, carpet there, vinyl wood flooring for the whole house"....

:beathorse:
:salt:
:cry:
:x
:stick:
:|
Bama likes this.
Known Aim

Post by Known Aim »

kentares wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:52 am Image

Tetris... one of those feet has an OSHA-30 card; the other OSHA card carrying soul is taking the picture and has full on work boots, blue jeans, knee cushion / guards and safety glasses.. yeah this form of Tetris is to lose the least amount of blood possible and it never ends.. you finish the hallway you do the living room next; then the bed rooms, then the bathroom. Oh and if you think you can pause oh no.. then you're reminded that you said "What no, I don't want a random mess of tile here, carpet there, vinyl wood flooring for the whole house"....

:beathorse:
:salt:
:cry:
:x
:stick:
:|
Btw tetris is one of the best games of my childhood :)
kentares likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Known Aim wrote: May 24th, 2020, 1:10 pm Btw tetris is one of the best games of my childhood :)
Known Aim

Post by Known Aim »

Calvin wrote: May 27th, 2020, 5:56 am
Known Aim wrote: May 24th, 2020, 1:10 pm Btw tetris is one of the best games of my childhood :)
Joseph was awesome :) and that at just 16 years old! Great gaminhg skills! :D
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

did you ever play Puyo Puyo?

the american version was dr.robotnic's mean bean machine
Woodnote

Post by Woodnote »

Since school years I prefer shooters. CS GO and Valorant are the most favourite at the moment. Used to play racings a lot but now they are full of ads so I quit playing them. Btw if you are also a fan of CS GO I highly recommend you this service https://skin.club/en to get great skins for good prices. Instant delivery and awesome reputation! 8-)
Last edited by Woodnote on July 6th, 2020, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this one :P

am i allowed to mention free servers of other games?

it's not a proper mmo... but... it's so nice to be meeting nice people, and be playing a designed experience. i know it's fake, but god damn they're good at the job.

i still remember the iron forge reveal, and it still has the same effect :mrgreen:
this game is evil.. but it's so good.

god i feel like an addict that's just had his fix.. this doth not bode well... it's 9am... :lol: :?

i will always hate wow for killing mmos and stopping what woulda been a new age of gaming... but as a game itself... it really is a frikkin masterpiece of design. it's too good.. you're never bored, you're never lost, there' always something to do, people to meet.. and it's all so beautiful.. not graphically, but aesthetically.. it's magical... i hate how good it is lol
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

did anyone ever play this? i never got around to it... or watching the docu thing...
just wondering if it's good if anyone has played it?

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's even got the same bugs as the original :D

fyi, i know why this happens now... 3D games often optimize by making the back side of the objects no-draw textures. as im under the ground, i can only see the back sides of the objects - which dont draw :P
it's fun cos you can still see all the people running around :)

... just gotta make sure you dont jump in one of the bottomless holes
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

anyone heard of this?
i ran a mile from kickstarters... but there must be a lot of people that made a lot of money off it.

psh.. doesn't exist in gaming.. you mean doesn't exist in third person 3D...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

seems uo styled mmos are getting a bit of a rebirth

not played a subscription one in a looong time... but 9:40.. *strokes beard as well*

no subscription? O.o
but micro-transactions :roll:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hmmm everyone i ask to play wow tells me they are playing this:

this is not a good trailer, it's just making me want to make maps...
it looks nice, but it's a bit noob ;P
that's how i used to build, spam out the static meshes :lol:
thing is they dont make sense... like why is that there?
looks very busy, but white space is a thing.. and it needs stuff moving.. some rats or something.
good gfx programmers tho, would be a nice engine to work in.
i suppose for covering every inch of the map in meshes and decals, they've done a pretty good job...
just you're not supposed to do that.. you have like fancy textures for stuff like that... urgh it's gonna kill my pc.
plus they must be working their artists to death :lol: lazy ass designers...

hmm it's made in unity.... that's pretty impressive actually then.
... i hate unity... :lol:
when i started on it we went to the conferences and they were like 30 people... now they pack stadiums :S
... it's really not as good as a proper dedicated engine tho.
it's good for devs cos you can deploy to multiple platforms, but it's buggy af..

*watches some more*
okay to be fair it does look very nice, and if it's in unity it will probably run... but... there are other issues with unity...

apparently it's a bit of a dying light, pubg cross... some kinda real world currency conversion as well... meh.

lol it's a paid beta. fk that then. people are dumb..

it'll probably be fun for a bit, but that never ends well.
like you're not actually buying early access. that is the game. by the time it's been patched up to fk there'll be new ones out.
might have the indie charm tho.

the only game that was actually worth buying early, was minecraft, and that's only cos microsoft picked it up.

and it's made by dodgy russian devs... they do make some nice games, like warthunder, crossout, etc. but they are always dodgy in weird ways.. they dont follow the standard rule book sorta thing. the market in crossout is pandemonium. like it works but it doesn't.. it's not standardized... crazy ass russians.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Been playing Fable again, for shits and giggles
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Made In Quebec wrote: June 29th, 2020, 6:05 pm Been playing Fable again, for shits and giggles
Gothic 2 ;)