Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
kentares

Re: Really?

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote: March 27th, 2022, 3:54 pm If GH can stand for P as in hiccough

If OUGH can stand for O as in dough

If PHTH can stand for T as in phthisis

If EIGH can stand for A as in neighbour

If TTE can stand for T as in gazette

If EAU can stand for O as in plateau

Then “ ghoughphtheightteeau “ should also be the correct way to spell potato
...and now my head hurts.. it makes sense.. my head still hurts "thO" :geek:

kentares
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Facko wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Calvin wrote: July 28th, 2021, 8:23 pm huh... *sips tea*
Randomly saw this somewhere last week. Kinda funny. I know I can't work drunk. I've tried more than once lol.
You question me about how I do my job and if I am damaging kids lol

Yes! Absolutlely! I havent gone to work drunk since I was in my 20s... over 40 now. You are right now a fully grown logical human being. Without a convenient excuse. You know full well the implications of your actions...
Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 4:58 am Also a legit question... how many black folks do you spend time with? The rural south is pretty dark. Would you fit in? Mister Mustafa and I would love to find out. 😁
I spent 4 years at Auburn University and stayed living there in between semesters. After graduating I lived between there and south of Birmingham. Yes pretty dark though I never had a problem. I guess I did fit in
Have you ever spent time in Canada? You should try it some time. The rural north is pretty light the majority of where most live not so much. Would you fit in?

This literally answered none of my questions... DO YOU SPEND TIME WITH THE RACIAL GROUPS YOU PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED FOR? In response to yours... probably not... you white folks are pretty racist! lmao

Pretty sure the answer is no to my question... fuck that was stupid.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: April 8th, 2022, 1:34 am
Facko wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Calvin wrote: July 28th, 2021, 8:23 pm huh... *sips tea*
Randomly saw this somewhere last week. Kinda funny. I know I can't work drunk. I've tried more than once lol.
You question me about how I do my job and if I am damaging kids lol

Yes! Absolutlely! I havent gone to work drunk since I was in my 20s... over 40 now. You are right now a fully grown logical human being. Without a convenient excuse. You know full well the implications of your actions...
Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 4:58 am Also a legit question... how many black folks do you spend time with? The rural south is pretty dark. Would you fit in? Mister Mustafa and I would love to find out. 😁
I spent 4 years at Auburn University and stayed living there in between semesters. After graduating I lived between there and south of Birmingham. Yes pretty dark though I never had a problem. I guess I did fit in
Have you ever spent time in Canada? You should try it some time. The rural north is pretty light the majority of where most live not so much. Would you fit in?

This literally answered none of my questions... DO YOU SPEND TIME WITH THE RACIAL GROUPS YOU PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED FOR? In response to yours... probably not... you white folks are pretty racist! lmao

Pretty sure the answer is no to my question... fuck that was stupid.

(^couldn't find it blank)

so what you're saying is... bama is a teacher, and teaches woke agenda stuff, and it's actually racist to have an opinion on racism that is based on theory and not lived experience?

and you both be like

for some reason..

either way, this is the wrong thread for this.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well this is just fascinating.

11:09 ... see this is why i like JP :P
"the artist is always the person that stands outside the structure; or maybe builds his or her own structure."
i dont know what you mean... hows discord going guys? ;P
i do the same on foxhole.. i dont join regiments, i build my own bases etc. im pretty well known on it now actually ^.^ it's cool lol
you always have a lot of haters at the start, but they learn to respect you after a while ;)

bama taking a break from things i guess... we miss your random facts bama :P

38:00 - this is trippy.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i've always loved the phrase "thin lines".

because there is a lot of things that when you reach the extremes of a scale, you realize the scale is actually a circle, with a thin line separating the opposites.

there is a thin line between love and hate.
there is a thin line between madness and genius.
there is a thin line between justice and crime.
there is a thin line between good and evil.
there is a thin line between extreme right, and extreme left :P

all about people really i suppose - the duality of man.
it's such a concise way to express such an epic concept.
El Kabong

Post by El Kabong »

Calvin wrote: June 1st, 2022, 4:31 pm

bama taking a break from things i guess...
Probably until the day after Labour Day. You know these teachers and all that time off they get.
kentares and Calvin like this.
El Kabong

Post by El Kabong »

This is for you Bama

If you take the the money Musk spent to buy twitter and add to it the money he lost when Tesla stock plummeted the day he bought twitter he could have bought the whole NFL AFC. All 16 teams.
kentares

Post by kentares »

El Kabong wrote: November 10th, 2022, 6:33 pm If you take the the money Musk spent to buy twitter and add to it the money he lost when Tesla stock plummeted the day he bought twitter he could have bought the whole NFL AFC. All 16 teams.
:shock: :( ......... :roll: :geek:
El Kabong

Post by El Kabong »

Bama wrote: February 8th, 2022, 6:38 pm English is difficult …..
No it is not. On Thursday in English class we got into a discussion about the use of double negatives. How using double negatives results in a positive. My teacher said in Russian using a double negative can still result in a negative. He went on to say that there aren’t any examples where using a double positive results in a negative.
I raised my hand and when he called on me to speak I said, “ yeah, right “.
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I called a white liberal woman (bama) evil, don't expect her back when there's pushback on her opinions. They don't work that way. Especially when I'm kinda brown and the logic doesn't work when she's claiming to speak for my people... think I'm the asshole all you want, but america doesn't work that way anymore... it's broken.

Good luck folks!
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's not that they're actively against you Facko, just they dont want to know about any of it...

i find it ironic cos they still wanna have like an opinion and a vote on it.. but still, they're just not interested in politics and stuff. it trolls them when you mention it.

you be putting pointy things near their bubble... the other thread is for pointy things, this is for soft fluffly middle class white woman things ;P

i had a related thing at the bank actually, randomly. it's all women, the whole place, not 1 man there now; and i complained about the service - they closed the bank without any warning so they could have a 'training day', on a fakin monday lol. basically they were just having a pajama party. but when i complained about it, they were so offended.

there was no effort to remotely address the problem from a business - customer stand point. literally there was about 30 people stood outside wondering wtf to do.

but this is the thing, these women, when they see something they dont like, they just ignore it. like they dont need to fix things, they just go get another one. that is literally the privilege, and it's the same thing here - she doesn't *have* to discuss it with you, she doesn't *have* to do anything, cos middle class white woman.

people will look after her, regardless of what she does, or how she is.

no it's not fair, yes they are spoiled. but it is what it is.

that's why industry is fked imo.. cos it's full of women now, and they're all just floating about messing everything up with no accountability or consequences.

you tell a man he's doing a shit job and he'll go, "am i?"
you tell a woman she's doing a shit job and she just says you're an asshole and she's not listening to you. lol
carrys on regardless.

thing is, men actually like that, they dont want women that are men. but at the same time, you cant have it both ways.

they want all the privelege, with none of the responsibility. that's basically women.
and men like them having their heads in the clouds, because down on earth stuff is pretty shit.

*edit+ *
pretty much :P
Last edited by Calvin on November 18th, 2022, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facko likes this.
El Kabong

Post by El Kabong »

Bama wrote: February 8th, 2022, 6:38 pm English is difficult …..
On second thought you might be correct.

Contronyms what is the point of these? Single words that have 2 contradictory meanings. So this means they are their own opposites.

Sanction - to approve
Sanction - to boycott

Bolt - to secure
Bolt - to flee

Dust - to add fine particles
Dust - to remove fine particles

Bound - heading to a destination
Bound - restrained from movement

Clip - fasten together
Clip - to cut apart
kentares likes this.
El Kabong

Post by El Kabong »

If kinetic energy is converted to thermal energy how hard or how many times would I have to slap a chicken to cook it?

The formula for converting kinetic energy to thermal energy

1/2mv^2 = mcT

The average human hand weighs 0.04kg
The average slap has a velocity of 11m/s
An average rotisserie chicken weighs 1kg
Has a specific heat capacity of 2720 J/kg*2
It needs to reach a temperature of 205C to be considered cooked
So we will start when the chicken is at 0C
1 average slap would generate a temperature increase of 0.0089C
I’m thinking it would take about 23034 average slaps to cook the chicken

But to cook the chicken in one slap that slap would have to have a velocity of 1665.65m/s which is about 3725 mph
kentares likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: November 14th, 2022, 1:16 pmyou be putting pointy things near their bubble... the other thread is for pointy things, this is for soft fluffly middle class white woman things
I live to poke the bear!

But you can miss the bear!
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

El Kabong wrote: November 17th, 2022, 11:18 pm If kinetic energy is converted to thermal energy how hard or how many times would I have to slap a chicken to cook it?

The formula for converting kinetic energy to thermal energy

1/2mv^2 = mcT

The average human hand weighs 0.04kg
The average slap has a velocity of 11m/s
An average rotisserie chicken weighs 1kg
Has a specific heat capacity of 2720 J/kg*2
It needs to reach a temperature of 205C to be considered cooked
So we will start when the chicken is at 0C
1 average slap would generate a temperature increase of 0.0089C
I’m thinking it would take about 23034 average slaps to cook the chicken

But to cook the chicken in one slap that slap would have to have a velocity of 1665.65m/s which is about 3725 mph
Try lemon juice! Works for sushi right? Might at least reduce the slaps. One slap math = obliteration.
ultio mea est