Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Josh

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Josh »

fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:

If it wasnt official before, congrats on being a total piece of shit garbage person btw
fluffhead321 wrote:Pls take a moment and actually read the section of his post I quoted
I did and now I've quoted it to let you know that I have. He's explaining mechanics.
Im gonna assume just you're trolling at this point, or have selective literacy

He said he recently wrote a script to make people drop suits and then he immediately is able to scavenge the suit.
I think you’re misunderstanding friend, Anthony was talking theoretically, he didn’t mean he really wrote a script rather that, he was acting like a person who did. But you’re right he is a piece of shit for other reasons :)
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Josh wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
I did and now I've quoted it to let you know that I have. He's explaining mechanics.
Im gonna assume just you're trolling at this point, or have selective literacy

He said he recently wrote a script to make people drop suits and then he immediately is able to scavenge the suit.
I think you’re misunderstanding friend, Anthony was talking theoretically, he didn’t mean he really wrote a script rather that, he was acting like a person who did. But you’re right he is a piece of shit for other reasons :)
Please elaborate further.
Daxi.Re

Post by Daxi.Re »

Anthony File wrote:RWT1.png
RWT2.png
RWT3.png
RWT4.png
RWT5.png

Seems like some really well known players are pretty open and bold with their buying/selling of Demise items/gold on other sites, why is poor Scatman being punished for an outdated rule?
I sold you a lot of items too, multiple times, why do you point your finger on other people ? Thanks god I quit year ago lol...
Bad Religion likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »