Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Josh

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:If they ever fix casting ajani is gonna be pretty sad, kid so use to NOT playing by holding down a single button until he dies or runs out of mana.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Waiting for Anthony to let us know what he’s bought for cash ....

I have proof :) but I’m not bitch like him
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:If they ever fix casting ajani is gonna be pretty sad, kid so use to playing by holding down a single button until he dies or runs out of mana.
if they screw up casting ajani is gonna quit
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:If they ever fix casting ajani is gonna be pretty sad, kid so use to playing by holding down a single button until he dies or runs out of mana.
if they screw up casting ajani is gonna quit
They screwed it up about 10+ years ago when they made runuo code. Quit, pussy.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Duque wrote:ahhhh in Spain we say: "a lot of shit under the rug" xddd maybe there is similar expression in english....anyway i only can say that despite his faults Scatman is not a bad guy...hope to see you in game again.
They should put all of hz under a rug than.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Duque wrote:ahhhh in Spain we say: "a lot of shit under the rug" xddd maybe there is similar expression in english....anyway i only can say that despite his faults Scatman is not a bad guy...hope to see you in game again.
They should put all of hz under a rug than.
please look at my above post
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani the adults are talking. Take that shit back to whatever Fortnite stream you watch.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Hey Ajani, quit acting like a little kid. You don’t have a right or reason to mindlessly spam.

If you have a genuine reason and defense as to why the current casting should remain the same then please post it. You’re not helping your cause and you look like an idiot when your only response is salt shaker emojis.

There is many reasons to implement OSI casting and even if it’s limited to within the Felucca facet it would still be a huge move in the right direction for the revitalization of PvP.

I’m just like you when it comes to our roots. I’ve never played OSI and have only experienced UO through Demise/Pestilent, yet I still defend and support implementation of the casting change as I know it will benefit the server.

If you PvPed more, perhaps you’d understand how ridiculous the current mechanics are and the abuse that comes with them.
Last edited by Anthony File on January 31st, 2019, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Even Opywang backed up his strong opinions with in-depth reasoning, no matter how ridiculous those conclusions may have been. :salt: :salt: :salt:
scatman

Post by scatman »

Hello friends and family,

Seems like I won't be unbanned since Selene and Eos did not reply to me.
I would like to thank everyone for support and all these good moments we had in game and on discord.
Speciall thanks to HZ for endless support and my p[r]olish friends.

Wish you all the best in game and real life.

Farewell,
Scatman
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

GL HF with real life

Yes, it's scary but if you don't face your fears you can never overcome. Have a great life!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

scatman wrote:Hello friends and family,

I would like to thank everyone for support and all these good moments we had in game and on discord.

Farewell,
Scatman
You can still play but you would have to re earn all your items

Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Ajani wrote:
scatman wrote:Hello friends and family,

Farewell,
Scatman
You can still play but you would have to re earn all your items
no one wants to do that except maybe kapero
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
JlM

Post by JlM »

Arden wrote:
JlM wrote:
Josh wrote: This describe 90% of the server. Req, loop, chn, hz, kvg, msby, that sampire guild everyone is in, etc. I won't name specific names or specific rules each and every person I know about from each of those guilds breaking those rules. kvg just wants a server that isn't complete dogshit. But you've been fed that your entire uo career, so i guess you like that taste.

fix casting.
Please ban this guy, im tired of reading shit like this.

If this server is such dogshit then go the fuck on you loser.

There are many players who love demise.

Should i post the PMs from you asking me how to VPN and how to afk Bods. You little piece of shit. Or was that some other idiot name “JIM” just like the JIM that isn’t you, that can’t keep a spawn.

You’re terrible at this game. Go afk more bods on your VPN acc.

Ps you’re shit

Please provide any proof.

Dosnt take away from the fact that you are a toxic piece of shit bad mouthing our beloved server.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Anonymous Group wrote: no one wants to do that except maybe kapero
It's quite fun. You should try it sometime. Or if you are not brave you could try making a character and only use items and gold bought or obtained by that character. :)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."