W̶A̶R̶

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: W̶A̶R̶

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: August 15th, 2020, 6:53 am If you want an American assholes viewpoint lookup Jimmy dore on YouTube. He's kinda what you hate in people but he's at least got the balls to speak his mind.
Paranoid a lil bit and unrealistic since he doesn't work. His rants are gold tho.
the TYT guy? :S

TYT are a bit crazy imo, trump's election night was HILARIOUS to watch on their channel tho.

Calvin

Re: W̶A̶R̶

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 15th, 2020, 11:15 am Don't you live in the UK, Calvin?
i do yea. but we're as involved as america.. GCHQ is our intelligence agency.. there's a lot of links.

we've already sorted our political system though when boris axed the remainer half of his cabinet. the media and tech giants are still a massive problem though, as well as the EU. it's all about globalism and the "new world order" really. it's pretty cool actually, cos since 2016 they have been getting nailed.

i honestly think Russia might have had something to do with trumps election now.
not in a sinister way, but the NWO guys seem to have been trying to fix the elections and mind control everyone, based in Ukraine; Russia has never been on side with the NWO, so Ukraine was a convenient hotspot to invest in. Hence Biden's son, and Burisma.

But it appears that Russia was like "nah". invaded Ukraine, cleared it out, and possibly has the same propaganda technology, and used it to support trump... so basically Trump was put up to lose, and Russia saw the opportunity to get the New World Order lot out of power.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/soros ... 2018-06-11

"George Soros: ‘Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. [Trump] is willing to destroy the world.’ "
:lol: i think you mean 'your' world.

it's possible russia didn't even do any propaganda, just stopped the NWO lot from doing it by annexing Ukraine. but given the way they talk about it, it does seem to be the new standard of like political advertising, so i wouldn't be surprised.

one of the most mental parts of that 'documentary' is about facebook, after the Cambridge Analytica shit, and getting called in front of congress; Zuck partnered with one of the intelligence agencies for the NWO. the ironic part being that Cambridge Analytica has the same parent company. so they basically set Zuck up, called him in for charges, then recruited him on side. sneaky mofos these guys.

even google had a pilot social media site as an example of how to collect data for it, before even MySpace came out.

i do keep going on about social engineering, but there is a reason for it, i swear i walk around like this:

the shit is EVERYWHERE - it's literally just standard advertising now.. but im a weird guy, it annoys the shit outa people tbh, but i never only hear/see what is said/shown. i always look for the motive of it. like if you came up to me and started saying about how you're having a hard month, and you're really skint/cant afford food and stuff - i hear that, but i also hear "can you lend me some money?"

it's just.. obvious. same with everything, why are they showing me what they are showing me on the news... well, i know why. it's certainly not to inform me of things that have happened.