what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Known Aim

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Known Aim »

Facko wrote: August 12th, 2021, 5:32 pm Did finally watch it. Not terrible for what it was. Kinda sick of Harley Quinn tho. If you wanna see a good James Gunn movie check out Super. After the film I bought these slides. The main hero had ones :)
I was disappointed because there was so few minutes with Joker. The film didn't meet my expectations at all for that reason :evil:
Last edited by Known Aim on November 30th, 2021, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

jared leto joker is the worst thing i've ever seen.
Bama likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Feminist retelling of 1984?

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: December 11th, 2021, 1:32 pm Feminist retelling of 1984?

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
just look outside?
Facko

Post by Facko »

Known Aim wrote: November 18th, 2021, 8:45 pm
Facko wrote: August 12th, 2021, 5:32 pm Did finally watch it. Not terrible for what it was. Kinda sick of Harley Quinn tho. If you wanna see a good James Gunn movie check out Super. After the film I bought these slides. The main hero had ones :)
I was disappointed because there was so few minutes with Joker. The film didn't meet my expectations at all for that reason :evil:
How did I just notice this? Asshole!
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

(Pffft)
Last edited by Facko on January 25th, 2022, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Never put words in a drunken southerners mouth. I really want to put my fist in your face. That's not bullshit.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

(Poop)
Last edited by Facko on January 25th, 2022, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

(To drunk)
Last edited by Facko on January 25th, 2022, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

(Hehe)
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

;)

you know how biden is wanting to appoint a black woman to the supreme court, becaues they 'should have representation'?

kinda sums up the whole thing.

trick is they're not actually different.. see why i say the left is racist?

https://youtu.be/TNnnM6LTBmw?t=77

1:15

god it is gonna suck when your political houses turn unto "the black women delegation believes X". "the asian transgender delegation, accepts the move of the black women delegation, and would like to open negotiations on sharing the public park..."

like it's a whole other level of racism, to just say "they are not like us, they should have their own group". you supposed to be 1 country.
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Don't encourage me... ffs.

<3
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you should watch that Larry Elder film.. Uncle Tom.

it's basically what it's all about.

it's black conservatives basically, very admirable people, who get treated very badly by other black people, for not 'acting black'.
whatever the fk that means.
Known Aim

Post by Known Aim »

Facko wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 7:50 am
Never put words in a drunken southerners mouth. I really want to put my fist in your face. That's not bullshit.
Are you sure that you really want it? :D :D :D
Facko

Post by Facko »

Known Aim wrote: January 28th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Facko wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 7:50 am

Are you sure that you really want it? :D :D :D
I was drunk. What's your excuse? Lmao
ultio mea est