what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

lol if it's any consolation, it was pretty obivous lmao
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh with you, i wouldn't argue this is the reality. but my personal opinion.. is that ukraine is where all this psy-ops bullshit actually originates. like i actually kinda believe the shadowgate thing.. where basically, the US hired a third party company to produce propaganda/influential media - based on localization..

i've done localization as part of games - basically it's changing things to be more acceptable for the local population. so for example: the colour red. in western society it often has the meaning of danger, or warning. but in eastern (chinese) societies it often has the meaning of luck - for example they have a holiday where they give red envelopes with money in them.

so localization basically is taking your product, and making it acceptable/attractive, to the local populaton. now when we went into afganistan and iraq, we were dealing with a lot of religious people, who have deeply held beliefs, we didn't wanna kill them all, we wanted to convert them.

so the US military hired this third party company to basically develop software to determine what would influence people's opinions.
this would be based on ai learning algorythms, which collect data on people, offer them things like adverts, and measure the responses.
this might sound crazy, but it is *literally* what shopping algorythms do.

there is no doubt this is what actually happens with your cookies and your shopping habits, the question is do they also use it for things like your political leanings.

the theory is that they do, that this is what the democratic left specializes in these days, because the software developed for military use by the third party - with database access from the intelligence agencies, because of that military access (think cia PRISM) - that third party then got to leave with all the software intact, set up their own private company, and they now work for the deep-state people (biden and the democratic party), based in ukraine... and they are also the same people that are the real cause of the cold war. cos russia wont sell out.
Last edited by Calvin on March 2nd, 2022, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

but the reality one i will argue, is it's like the cuban missile crisis.

that's when castro was in charge of cuba and was going to let the russians put a base on cuba, which would put missiles in range of the US.

thing is NATO has bases all around russia, but ukraine is the biggest piss take one cos that goes like into russia... then you dont let a foreign aggressor just sit on your boarder, when they have literally said they are against you.

ukraine refuses to sign a declaration of neutrality, and keeps trying to join the EU/NATO.

biden being voted in basically said to russia that the cold was was back on, after trump being elected ended it..
Last edited by Calvin on March 3rd, 2022, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

btw it's also the plot for westworld season 3 :lol:
well close to it anyway. season 3 is good :P
2 is terrible, but 3 they hit onto a good concept and ran with it.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so basically i think all this shit is that psy-ops type division going mental trying to save itself and convince everyone there is *ZERO* debate about ukraine. that we need to go in and sort it out, etc.

basically they prolly gonna start ww3, that's how much power they have now. it's not pressing a button, it's like a propaganda spam where they confuse everything so much that they can do whatever they want, and no-one knows if it's right or wrong.

like there is no counter argument on social media about ukraine is there?

why not? because it's filtered. because people like me, aren't allowed to play devil's advocate.
they create this one sided narrative... it was turned against trump supporters and people that were skeptical of pumping up stock prices.
now it's turned against russia, it wants ww3 apparently.

like we are literally gonna be at the point soon, where they are gonna start talking about imposing a no fly zone on ukraine, and it's literally because they are thinking - "well everyone on twitter agrees!"
"everyone on my news feed agrees!"

do you think that's because everyone agrees?? it's not. it's because you got rid of anyone that would say otherwise.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

honestly that's the thing tho. if it is them that's been doing this - deliberately weakening countries globally so they can steal wealth and power off them.. and putin is going in to root the fkers out.. fair enough.

i would never argue that as the reality. there is justification enough without it.

but if you want my personal opinion. it's that.
i think ukraine is the home of this shit, i think it's government is a corrupt puppet, of globalists.
i think the globalists want to destroy the countries and communities that have developed over thousands of years, because they want to take power away from the democratic establishments, and put it into the pockets of private companies that have wealth that is abstracted from the land.

i think putin is actually a good guy.
i think he cares about the russian people.
i think he knows who his enemy is, and that's what the cold war was really always about.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i mean... not to be harsh.. but maybe you should stop egging them on to fight to the last man when they have literally no chance of winning.

and if we get involved.. it's ww3. so...

i saw this lass on the TV saying surrender is not an option. well then what you're just gonna die? of course it's a fkin option.

what we're just gonna pour loads of weapons into it and make it another proxy-war. yeah that works.

i guess everything really is back to normal after Trump then.

just remember all you trump-haters; this is what you were really voting for.

as i say, it's not your fault really - the ol' ukrainian psy-ops got ya is all.
but yeah, step 1 of the cold war resuming, and the never ending quest to bring russia into the fold of globalism.. is for russia to take out propaganda HQ.

see to me.. it's sick that these people are manipulating the ukrainians into fighting to defend their nefarious command center.

it's a shame ya know, Trump was a proper president.. just a guy. not some tendril of a globalist deep-state.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

like this is a proper forum, where people just write stuff. not an algorythm managed horror machine of suggested content.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60522454
"Snake Island: Ukraine says soldiers killed after refusing to surrender"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 24978.html
"Ukraine war: Snake Island soldiers who told Russian warship ‘go f**k yourself’ are alive but held prisoner"
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 8:37 pmthe theory is that they do, that this is what the democratic left specializes in these days, because the software developed for military use by the third party - with database access from the intelligence agencies, because of that military access (think cia PRISM) - that third party then got to leave with all the software intact, set up their own private company, and they now work for the deep-state people (biden and the democratic party), based in ukraine... and they are also the same people that are the real cause of the cold war. cos russia wont sell out.
don't think its a theory. common knowledge at this point. dunno about the acronyms or the russia stuff tho.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: March 4th, 2022, 11:08 pm
Calvin wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 8:37 pmthe theory is that they do, that this is what the democratic left specializes in these days, because the software developed for military use by the third party - with database access from the intelligence agencies, because of that military access (think cia PRISM) - that third party then got to leave with all the software intact, set up their own private company, and they now work for the deep-state people (biden and the democratic party), based in ukraine... and they are also the same people that are the real cause of the cold war. cos russia wont sell out.
don't think its a theory. common knowledge at this point. dunno about the acronyms or the russia stuff tho.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(su ... e_program)

dude if you havent known about this for years...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is snowden
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

basically every search you make is logged to your google id.. every phonecall you make is recorded and listened to..

they literally do this. im not fucking with you, im not conspiracising. they do, they have, it's saved. it's logged.

that is *literally* what snowden whistle blew on. that is literally why he is due the death penalty for treason.

chelsea manning can FO with their b/s.
"euuurgh, afganistan... some soldiers shot some questionable targets!" - fucks given = 0

... i honestly woulda thought you knew this already.
fk chealsea manning - but snowden... holy shit. literally PRISM.