what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

That trailer is in the right place... we gave up the guy who that's based on for a bull-dyke women's basketball player no one ever heard of till she got arrested in Russia.

As for Ukraine... they were laundering money thru burisma. Trump caught on. They started a war and ramped things up...
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh did something happen with the real guy?

and yeah the money laundering thing with FTX and crypto.. pfft.
so many trash people doing well these days lol

ironically we needed the gatekeepers to keep the rats out of the institutions..
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: December 12th, 2022, 6:31 pm oh did something happen with the real guy?

and yeah the money laundering thing with FTX and crypto.. pfft.
so many trash people doing well these days lol

ironically we needed the gatekeepers to keep the rats out of the institutions..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Edit: He's already said he's ready to go back to work in Ukraine
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dunno if we have similar opinions on ukraine... *seems very 'The Next Proxy-War' to me...

with drones... hmm

dodgy shit goin on in that country imo..
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: December 25th, 2022, 11:25 pm i dunno if we have similar opinions on ukraine... *seems very 'The Next Proxy-War' to me...

with drones... hmm

I agree with the proxy war thing, but both of our governments are using it to launder our tax dollars into their own pockets. Moreso than usual.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

its not the gov.. it's the crime family that took it over by fixing the election :|
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

governments are not bad.
but they are very open to being captured and abused.

this is the thing, if you're a predator... and there's this big cash cow that everyone has raised to get milk out of...

that's what soros is basically, he's someone that realized they can get all the predators together in a group and actually go after the holy cow.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: December 25th, 2022, 11:25 pm i dunno if we have similar opinions on ukraine... *seems very 'The Next Proxy-War' to me...

with drones... hmm

" Duke Dermail, I'm sorry but I cannot support the Romefeller Foundation in the path it is taking.

Tradition is a history. It's a history of caring built by deep true feelings of people. I do believe that fighting in battles can at times be beautiful. But at the same time, I'd like to express my regret over the lost souls by appealing to you to recognize how priceless man's life is. I believe what mankind needs is not absolute victory but a certain demeanor in fighting, an attitude toward fighting. I fear that the era of the soulless weapons called mobile dolls, in other words, the era that the Romefeller Foundation is creating, may become an embarassment to the people of the future.

I used to think that the ideals of the people in the space colonies, such as their highly praised pacifism, were just pitiful complaints born of the ignorance of tradition.

New warriors were born that even surpassed my ideals--the Gundam pilots.

Tradition appears blurred alongside their pure feelings. From a historical point of view, warriors who have lost what they were protecting, and, further, betrayed by those whom they were protecting, are losers. But they do not recognize themselves as such. Not only that, but they retain a strong will to continue fighting.

The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow. And honored tradition disappears in the cry of the weak.

Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers and then those losers will cultivate a new leader.

Duke Dermail: Treize, what are you trying to get at?

I'm telling you, I want to be a loser.

(thinks) With a fancy gun that has long forgotten the meaning of battle, I'd feel no emotion, even if I were to shoot an enemy through the heart. It's not that a pure person has no direction. It's that their mind is free. "
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

drones = industrial slaughter.
https://streamable.com/g591z8
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I'll say something that I've said before... racial and national pride have never made any sense to me, you have no control over who your parents are or where you're born.

That being said, I've always felt lucky (not privileged) to live in America because I used to be able to do/say whatever I wanted as long as it wasn't reprehensible. We've backslid so hard it's amazing.

I feel like this should be how everyone feels but, if you didn't grow up then, you only experienced what we have now. You wouldn't remember what things were like, be angry at what we've lost to liberalism...

Fuck isms.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:07 pm

with drones... hmm

" Duke Dermail, I'm sorry but I cannot support the Romefeller Foundation in the path it is taking.

Tradition is a history. It's a history of caring built by deep true feelings of people. I do believe that fighting in battles can at times be beautiful. But at the same time, I'd like to express my regret over the lost souls by appealing to you to recognize how priceless man's life is. I believe what mankind needs is not absolute victory but a certain demeanor in fighting, an attitude toward fighting. I fear that the era of the soulless weapons called mobile dolls, in other words, the era that the Romefeller Foundation is creating, may become an embarassment to the people of the future.

I used to think that the ideals of the people in the space colonies, such as their highly praised pacifism, were just pitiful complaints born of the ignorance of tradition.

New warriors were born that even surpassed my ideals--the Gundam pilots.

Tradition appears blurred alongside their pure feelings. From a historical point of view, warriors who have lost what they were protecting, and, further, betrayed by those whom they were protecting, are losers. But they do not recognize themselves as such. Not only that, but they retain a strong will to continue fighting.

The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow. And honored tradition disappears in the cry of the weak.

Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers and then those losers will cultivate a new leader.

Duke Dermail: Treize, what are you trying to get at?

I'm telling you, I want to be a loser.

(thinks) With a fancy gun that has long forgotten the meaning of battle, I'd feel no emotion, even if I were to shoot an enemy through the heart. It's not that a pure person has no direction. It's that their mind is free. "
Valuing life is NOT a weakness, but pacifism just doesn't work. Not all people can be reached with words, violence is sometimes necessary. Your greater point I get, but what we had was worth defending. Mark me down as a loser I guess.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... it's gundam :P

i totally get what he's on about... yes, life is precious, but there are things worth spending that precious thing on. that is the beauty of humanity.. the sacrifice of such great things.

this is why drones are bad, and what it's going on about.. when you take away the human element from one side.. it just becomes industrial slaughter, which is akin to the holocaust... there's no beauty in that.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: December 27th, 2022, 4:54 am governments are not bad.

this is the thing, if you're a predator... and there's this big cash cow that everyone has raised to get milk out of...

that's what soros is basically, he's someone that realized they can get all the predators together in a group and actually go after the holy cow.
Nomenclature aside it's not a conspiracy theory to say that any politician who said build back better is a part of the great reset. Look at any county where those people have power. Yours and mine are good examples. I feel like I live in an episode of South Park now.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: January 13th, 2023, 11:38 am
Calvin wrote: December 27th, 2022, 4:54 am governments are not bad.

Nomenclature aside it's not a conspiracy theory to say that any politician who said build back better is a part of the great reset. Look at any county where those people have power. Yours and mine are good examples. I feel like I live in an episode of South Park now.
i appreciate you mate. :)
Facko likes this.