what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Facko wrote: March 24th, 2023, 2:27 am Tldr; I eat poop and everything I say is bullshit!

(Not really, I'm just dumb)
This sounded much funnier in my head with a good buzz going. Yeesh.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Darya Trepova: Russia cafe bomb suspect charged with terrorism
"A suspect in the killing of pro-war Russian blogger Vladlen Tatarsky has been charged with terrorism, Russian officials say."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65178006

Darya Dugina: Moscow murder accusation is fiction, says Ukraine
"Ukrainian officials have ridiculed Russia's accusation that its special services were behind the killing of Darya Dugina, the daughter of an ultra-nationalist, in a car-bomb attack."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62643274

Nord Stream leaks: Sabotage to blame, says EU
"The EU has said leaks in two major gas pipelines from Russia to Europe were caused by sabotage - but stopped short of directly accusing Russia."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63057966

some might call this a pattern...

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

your president is a geriatric pedo puppet. just the way they like it.

apparently, we actually dont live in a democracy :/
we live in a dictatorship, run by people that love social engineering and murdering or banishing people that disagree with them.

what's the old saying, the more things change, the more they stay the same?
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hah

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

le sigh
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"It accuses the Republican Party of learning nothing, two years after Mr Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol, and says his backers are "locked into a veritable cult of personality" around the former president. "

classic projection.
we like the policies - the conservation of tradition.
it's them that hates the man.

i couldn't give a shit about trump himself. but empowering the government to fight the corporatocracy. hell yea.

can we replace "Mr Trump's supporters" with "people that believe in law, order, and national sovereignty."
and replace "stormed" with "protested".

i watched this the other day:

the most interesting thing, is what the Chinese Gov does when the big tech companies start getting power.
skip to 'Chapter 8' at about 1:06:15

and you wonder why they want you to have a weak government?
you know who might have done stuff like that? Trump.
ya know who's not gonna? Biden.

the US is not doing the bidding of the american people - it's doing the bidding of big tech, big pharma, the corporate media, and the military industrial complex.

Trumps crime is basically, being a real president, and refusing to join the elites - ironically, BECAUSE he's too dumb lmao, but in an honest way. he's not Machiavellian.

even Machiavelli was supposed to be being cruel to be kind sort of thing - for an ultimate "good". but these mofos dont even realize they're doing it out of self interest. or more the interest of their 'class'; which is like, the opposite of democracy. like the guy says in the rogan video, at least the evangelical christian has some self awareness, but these 'modern' people just think they're better than you and you need to die out. it's complete ignorance that 90% of the work is done by average people who would like traditional lives.

THAT is who Trump represented, and THAT is his crime.
yes he's petty and egotistical, but because he's still playing the same game as normal people.
he's not transcended to the point of "money isn't a thing to me, it's all about power".
he's not a globalist. why the fk do you want a globalist as your national president? are you insane?

that's why they want regime change in China and Russia - because they have strong governments.
war is all about establishing a positive trend, and maintaining it. they have that in most of the west.
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Sucks watching something fall apart that you thought would endure for at least several more generations. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't know what was coming was evil.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol it'll be crazy if china ends up saving the world on the legacy of mao...

honestly tho, i dont think it's finished.. probably wont be finished until after our time, but people will look back on all this with hindsight, and stuff might change. i think the aim right now is to do irrepairable damage before that happens...

honestly, i dont think they're gonna win, and at the end of it we're gonna have like a nuremberg trails type thing. but everything will be pretty fked by then, so i guess, my point of view is not that it's all falling apart, but that it'll get worse before it gets better.

i suppose maybe it'll *just* get worse :lol:

+
be funny though if Watchmen's alien squid that unites the nations is actually globalism and the super rich

++
massive irony tho, cos that means communism would win :lol:
what is this, national communism vs global capitalism using the disguise of global communism? hmm

like, your capitalist nations still have interior social spending - that's basically communism to an extent. absolute capitalism, is actually these mega-rich people just owning everything and being above the rules.

it feels like a TV series that jumped the shark. it would be nice to get back to the real storyline.
the alternative is basically Hunger Games.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hmm

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

russels onboard apparently :lol:

Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: April 6th, 2023, 4:25 am lol it'll be crazy if china ends up saving the world on the legacy of mao...

honestly tho, i dont think it's finished.. probably wont be finished until after our time, but people will look back on all this with hindsight, and stuff might change. i think the aim right now is to do irrepairable damage before that happens...

honestly, i dont think they're gonna win, and at the end of it we're gonna have like a nuremberg trails type thing. but everything will be pretty fked by then, so i guess, my point of view is not that it's all falling apart, but that it'll get worse before it gets better.

i suppose maybe it'll *just* get worse :lol:

+
be funny though if Watchmen's alien squid that unites the nations is actually globalism and the super rich

++
massive irony tho, cos that means communism would win :lol:
what is this, national communism vs global capitalism using the disguise of global communism? hmm

like, your capitalist nations still have interior social spending - that's basically communism to an extent. absolute capitalism, is actually these mega-rich people just owning everything and being above the rules.

it feels like a TV series that jumped the shark. it would be nice to get back to the real storyline.
the alternative is basically Hunger Games.
Hope you're right, but it's going to HAVE to get worse before people wake up and do something. We'll have to be on the brink to wake the fuck up. A LOT of americans are already talking about frontier justice for our leaders where I live, and I don't blame them. Don't think for a second that any one of them would actually do it, but I hear it a lot. That's the sentiment around the country and It's kind of a first for me, people used to be happy. Things haven't been this bad since the 70s, the people alive back then will tell you that it's actually worse than it used to be.

I could easily see the end of the american empire in my lifetime...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: January 14th, 2023, 12:36 am
Facko wrote: January 13th, 2023, 11:38 am
Calvin wrote: December 27th, 2022, 4:54 am governments are not bad.
but they are very open to being captured and abused.

this is the thing, if you're a predator... and there's this big cash cow that everyone has raised to get milk out of...

that's what soros is basically, he's someone that realized they can get all the predators together in a group and actually go after the holy cow.
Nomenclature aside it's not a conspiracy theory to say that any politician who said build back better is a part of the great reset. Look at any county where those people have power. Yours and mine are good examples. I feel like I live in an episode of South Park now.
i appreciate you mate. :)
We seem to beleive the same things but for different reasons. The conversation is important. I appreciate that more than anything. Cheers!
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... nn-effect/

The teachers have fucked this generation over hard
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

I joined Twitter to support Elon :P
problem im having is i nail people too much, they dont reply half the time :/

kenrick encinas
Gamergate was a set of misogynistic hate groups appropriating journalistic integrity as a facade to justify their hateful rhetoric. It then morphed into a set of neo fascist groups that are politically extreme far right wing.

Cal
err.. i dont think so.. it was just people complaining that all the reviews were fake. it got messy when the fake reviews led to greenlit games on steam. the stuff with zoe quin was like a side point really, cos she was sleeping with the dude to get the review...

... how she got the fake review, paid for it or w/e is kinda beside the point really.. the whole feminism part of it is a bit silly, cos they were just complaining it wasn't fair, cos they couldn't sleep with the reviewers for good reviews. but it's really kinda a silly point.

basically you know rotten tomatoes has the critic score and the audience score?
the critic score is basically what is paid for by the company. that was what gamergate was about, cos all the games magazines were that.

i suppose they put out all the rhetoric about hate speech, and racism, sexism, blah blah blah; to muddy the water.