what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

btw i watched the crowder thing.. i dunno man, im a lil skeptical of rubber worms in people's veins
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Been getting chest pains here and there since I got vaccinated in March of 21. Could be pure coincidence though. Might have been the covid I got shortly after or something else. As mild as it was when I got it I feel stupid for it.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im not vaccinated, nor have i had covid i dont think...

i just think of it as the flu tbh, but i'd rather get covid than the jab lol

for serious, 100% true - my step-dad type guy had a heart attack and collapsed on the train 2 weeks after getting the jab :/
first time he's had any heart trouble.. getting a stint put in now apparently.

it could be coincidence... but it's probably not is it?
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

It's gonna sound stupid, but I got it because I had heard the idea before and thought the science had gotten it working. Here's where I heard it though... lmao

https://babylon5.fandom.com/wiki/Drafa_Plague

Chest pains aren't really the norm for me either, I'm no hypochondriac, been feeling it intermittently for a few months. Not just feeling it because of the news. Heard covid can cause heart damage too. Who knows?
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i doubt anyone was tryin to kill you or mind control you or anything.. just they wanted a government payday for the vaccines to a hammed up virus.. selling to the hysteria kinda thing.

but then they are injecting people with stuff, which can have bad effects lol.

maybe they accidentally injected that guy with PVA glue?

honestly tho i think it's less about what's in the shot, and more about the money - they all made billions for a snake-oil product, which ultimately might prove dangerous.

me... i didn't see bodybags in the streets or anything, ques of funeral cars etc. heard about it loads, saw none of it. i believe my eyes, and if someone wants to inject me with something for apparently no reason... no.

the only actual pandemic, was fear; and yes it was, everywhere.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: November 4th, 2022, 5:33 pm i doubt anyone was tryin to kill you or mind control you or anything.. just they wanted a government payday for the vaccines to a hammed up virus.. selling to the hysteria kinda thing.

but then they are injecting people with stuff, which can have bad effects lol.

honestly tho i think it's less about what's in the shot, and more about the money - they all made billions for a snake-oil product, which ultimately might prove dangerous.

me... i didn't see bodybags in the streets or anything, ques of funeral cars etc. heard about it loads, saw none of it. i believe my eyes, and if someone wants to inject me with something for apparently no reason... no.

the only actual pandemic, was fear; and yes it was, everywhere.
Fear wasn't what sold me on it. Knowing what I know now though it does seem stupid on my part. When they started taking about boosters though, that really drove home what was going on.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's just sales..
Calvin wrote: November 4th, 2022, 5:33 pm
can i just point out that that is a joke.. but is exactly the sorta thing where the media would go "cal thinks vaccine is pva glue".

like trump's injecting bleach comment :roll:
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: November 4th, 2022, 9:32 am im not vaccinated, nor have i had covid i dont think...
Getting a positive diagnosis, whether it's real or not, might change your perception on a few things. Never had health officials call me at home and tell me I wasn't allowed out before.

Thankfully I'm no one prominent. No one cares what I say. I don't find it too hard to beleive they wanted to kill that mortician though.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh i think similar to the trump derangement syndrome; there should be a covid derangement syndrome.

and basicaly all it boils down to, is people that believe america media become deranged.

it's really not that shocking tbh. if you spend all your time watching deranged people, you become deranged.

... TV these days is basically just an insanity machine.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so apparently 16.6% of the people in Britain, weren't born in Britain.

... "The Black population of the United States is growing. In 2019, there were 46.8 million people who self-identified as Black, making up roughly 14% of the country’s population. "

by percentage... there are more foreign born people in the UK, than there are black people in America.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

*ponders youtube's algorithms*

i was with him until about 8 minutes, when he assumes he knows what our values are.

unless we have officially devolved to being too stupid to survive.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

350BC they reckon.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

have you posted this in the right thread? maybe :P

good film.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

we get that this is ukraine and russia yea? and a lot of the ukraine stuff is personally for joe biden as a payback..?

if you're wondering why you're so poor right now, it's basically because joe made a deal with Ukraine where he got money at 1/10th what Ukraine would get it back at, paid into his personal accounts. then fixed the election using the FBI to intimidate big tech, so he could make good on his dealings.

because ultimately, it all helps to bring down russia, which is the one opponent to taking over the world with puuuure capitalism \o/

capitalism being, i have all the capital, so you're my ism.

the whole thing, literally, is just to subvert democracy.

and ya know what; im not so sure that's a bad thing these days.

if people were an educated class, then ye, democracy. but they're a consumer class...