what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:16 am they totally are coming for your children

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i reckon in solidarity with pride month, we should also have a gluttany month, a greed month, a lust month, a sloth month, a wrath month, and an envy month.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"In Christian tradition, the seven heavenly virtues combine the four cardinal virtues of prudence, justice, temperance, and fortitude with the three theological virtues of faith, hope, and charity.

The seven capital virtues, also known as contrary or remedial virtues, are those opposite the seven deadly sins. They are often enumerated as chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness, patience and humility. "

:P

i thought we had all this pretty much sorted in the 4th century
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

mark my words, this is gonna be criminalized in the future.

it's not the actual trans thing that i think is wrong, people can do what they want, whether i approve or not.
it's the conning people into thinking they're something else that i think is wrong.
what is it they call it "passing" as in they "pass" for a woman?
that's the ideal?

it's literally a con.

con
verb [ T ]
to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions

it's sick. like, literally, mentally ill, and dangerously so. the lack of respect for others..
cant believe this is gonna be common in the future, this is a massive problem.

talk about wolves in sheeps clothing, this is predatory gay men in girls clothing.
honestly... im not a violent person in general, but i can understand now why they get beat up.
you do that to an average simple bloke... pfft.. you'll get curb stomped.

what do you think s/he was after? cos i doubt it was my money and posessions :|
fkin date rapist conmen.

guys in the future are gonna have that whole poisoned MnM in the bowl thing goin on ;P
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 2:08 pm

this is also why i dont do uo pvp as well btw ;)
cos uo is a very free and open game, and generally good does not 'win' in free and open worlds.
you have to be sneaky, and devious, and lame to win on those.
all i can really do on open world pvp is lose admirably lol

other games go into the sports realm, as "e-sports", sports have rules. :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

like for example a certain capital "insurrection", might have been called a dumb move; taken advantage of by sneaky devious people.

this is the thing about the "good guys", they dont really think things through, because they have faith that doing the right thing leads to the right result. it sort of does.. but in weird ways, and not necessarily fairly.

it's not that good is dumb really.. it's just, not practical. but while idealism doesn't necessarily pay off for the individual, it does make society a better place for everyone.

that's the thing about the lbgt lot, and the identitarians in general.. they're very selfish people. very base, selfish people.

+
like you might say it's dumb for me to pvp with a swordsman :P
it is, cos it doesn't work very well. but it *should* be doable.

in purely material, and purely selfish terms, good is dumb.

but the thing is, it's not about the material, and being selfish is self defeating.

which is the real issue with the pvp - it became a race to the bottom. people looking for the best build, instead of try to play their build better - effectively selling out. but what happens? it makes the whole environment unpleasent for everybody - because everybody is doing the same thing, and it's purely chasing the win - it's self defeating. the same is true in life.

imo that is the real definition of good and evil. it's basically the same as Kant's. or your granny saying "do unto others".

and part of that is not tricking people into thinking you're a sexy girl, when you're really a pervy man :|
cos you wouldn't want someone to do that to you would ya?

then there's the womens sports thing, how would you like it if someone came into your sport with a massive advantage and just kicked fuck out of ya. they expect some compassion and respect for fairness from these people. what do they get instead? *I* am gonna *WIN* - selfish materialism.

this cant just be the cartoons lol, how the fk did this happen.. er'y one evil as fk lol
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 2:08 pm "In Christian tradition, the seven heavenly virtues combine the four cardinal virtues of prudence, justice, temperance, and fortitude with the three theological virtues of faith, hope, and charity.

The seven capital virtues, also known as contrary or remedial virtues, are those opposite the seven deadly sins. They are often enumerated as chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness, patience and humility. "

:P

i think i like the ultima virtues more, but i'm no Christian
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 11:48 pm like for example a certain capital "insurrection", might have been called a dumb move; taken advantage of by sneaky devious people.

this is the thing about the "good guys", they dont really think things through, because they have faith that doing the right thing leads to the right result. it sort of does.. but in weird ways, and not necessarily fairly.

it's not that good is dumb really.. it's just, not practical. but while idealism doesn't necessarily pay off for the individual, it does make society a better place for everyone.

that's the thing about the lbgt lot, and the identitarians in general.. they're very selfish people. very base, selfish people.

+
like you might say it's dumb for me to pvp with a swordsman :P
it is, cos it doesn't work very well. but it *should* be doable.

in purely material, and purely selfish terms, good is dumb.

but the thing is, it's not about the material, and being selfish is self defeating.

which is the real issue with the pvp - it became a race to the bottom. people looking for the best build, instead of try to play their build better - effectively selling out. but what happens? it makes the whole environment unpleasent for everybody - because everybody is doing the same thing, and it's purely chasing the win - it's self defeating. the same is true in life.

imo that is the real definition of good and evil. it's basically the same as Kant's. or your granny saying "do unto others".

and part of that is not tricking people into thinking you're a sexy girl, when you're really a pervy man :|
cos you wouldn't want someone to do that to you would ya?

then there's the womens sports thing, how would you like it if someone came into your sport with a massive advantage and just kicked fuck out of ya. they expect some compassion and respect for fairness from these people. what do they get instead? *I* am gonna *WIN* - selfish materialism.

this cant just be the cartoons lol, how the fk did this happen.. er'y one evil as fk lol
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... hstag-fire

this is about where my country is at. it isn't cool. i didnt grow up with it. fuck canada and fuck the crown.

god save the queen.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 5:35 pm
Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 2:08 pm

this is also why i dont do uo pvp as well btw ;)
cos uo is a very free and open game, and generally good does not 'win' in free and open worlds.
you have to be sneaky, and devious, and lame to win on those.
all i can really do on open world pvp is lose admirably lol

other games go into the sports realm, as "e-sports", sports have rules. :)
Prepare for trouble and you'll always be better than those that go looking for it.

-Roadhouse probably

I've survived much ambush here...
Last edited by Facko on June 14th, 2022, 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 11th, 2022, 3:15 pm
Calvin wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:16 am they totally are coming for your children

Get em young and the possibilities are endless.

-the jezuits?
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 2:59 pm

mark my words, this is gonna be criminalized in the future.

it's not the actual trans thing that i think is wrong, people can do what they want, whether i approve or not.
it's the conning people into thinking they're something else that i think is wrong.
what is it they call it "passing" as in they "pass" for a woman?
that's the ideal?

it's literally a con.

con
verb [ T ]
to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions

it's sick. like, literally, mentally ill, and dangerously so. the lack of respect for others..
cant believe this is gonna be common in the future, this is a massive problem.

talk about wolves in sheeps clothing, this is predatory gay men in girls clothing.
honestly... im not a violent person in general, but i can understand now why they get beat up.
you do that to an average simple bloke... pfft.. you'll get curb stomped.

what do you think s/he was after? cos i doubt it was my money and posessions :|
fkin date rapist conmen.

guys in the future are gonna have that whole poisoned MnM in the bowl thing goin on ;P
I'm sorry you met the crazy minority. I can't say for sure what the motivation is. I've met a few on accident thru tinder a few years ago. Not upfront in the profile but upfront and honest when we did meet at least. I got lucky it sounds like lol.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 1:19 am
Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2022, 2:08 pm "In Christian tradition, the seven heavenly virtues combine the four cardinal virtues of prudence, justice, temperance, and fortitude with the three theological virtues of faith, hope, and charity.

it's all the same, that's the point ;)

Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 1:21 am

this is about where my country is at.
true.

Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 2:25 am I got lucky it sounds like.
oh aye? ;)
lol

as i say, honestly i wouldn't have minded so much if they'd just said. doubt i woulda been interested is the thing, that's the problem.
but ya shouldn't take that choice away from people. if they say no, you accept the no - ya dont think of a sneaky way to get what you want.

i suppose the argument would be that most people 'trick' eachother into thinking they're things they aren't these days.
so it's sorta par for the course?
again, that is exactly the point - they've ruined the course.

cos selfish materialists with no respect for others - that is a big character element of trans people imo, cos like, think how many family members and stuff they just disregard to do it.. i knew a girl who's dad was trans, it proper fucked her up imo. supportive as she was, it like deeply disturbed her - and im like, of course it does, like symbolism-wise, the father.. yeah... selfish.
where's your sense of duty man? at least to your family? disgraceful.
so they can go off and have some kinky bummin. fuck those guys, seriously.

then what are they saying exactly?
"no no, i dont have a sense of duty, i just wanna dress up and do the bum stuff - like a woman" LOL
wtf like a woman? no. just no. that does not make you a woman, that makes you a fucked up individual.

yes, several women are fucked up individuals. but that's beside the point.
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

This empty pain is here to stay...

If you're This stupid Spatially then you deserve to die. Duck my auto correct...
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 14th, 2022, 8:56 am
Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 1:19 am

it's all the same, that's the point ;)

Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 1:21 am

this is about where my country is at.
true.

Facko wrote: June 14th, 2022, 2:25 am I got lucky it sounds like.
oh aye? ;)
lol

as i say, honestly i wouldn't have minded so much if they'd just said. doubt i woulda been interested is the thing, that's the problem.
but ya shouldn't take that choice away from people. if they say no, you accept the no - ya dont think of a sneaky way to get what you want.

i suppose the argument would be that most people 'trick' eachother into thinking they're things they aren't these days.
so it's sorta par for the course?
again, that is exactly the point - they've ruined the course.

cos selfish materialists with no respect for others - that is a big character element of trans people imo, cos like, think how many family members and stuff they just disregard to do it.. i knew a girl who's dad was trans, it proper fucked her up imo. supportive as she was, it like deeply disturbed her - and im like, of course it does, like symbolism-wise, the father.. yeah... selfish.
where's your sense of duty man? at least to your family? disgraceful.
so they can go off and have some kinky bummin. fuck those guys, seriously.

then what are they saying exactly?
"no no, i dont have a sense of duty, i just wanna dress up and do the bum stuff - like a woman" LOL
wtf like a woman? no. just no. that does not make you a woman, that makes you a fucked up individual.

yes, several women are fucked up individuals. but that's beside the point.
Yeah... I got lucky. When I met these "girls" they generally started with... "I'm trans and I don't want to waste our time!"

We both wanted what we wanted and drama because of our bits wasn't it. You got the crazy. It is that simple. You aren't a bad person... jettison that shit from your brain. It's coming out here. That's not a good thing.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

ya know what pal?! forgoet all that shit! as long as women and the human heart exist... were all fucked... period... put a stamp on it!

It is all cocks and cunts in the end!

STUPID SEXY FLANDERS!
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.