what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

"How U.S. Bioweapons in Ukraine Became Russia’s New Big Lie
A viral conspiracy theory could be used to justify an attack, the United States says."
https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/10/bi ... formation/

err...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland

would be nice to be able to see both sides of the story..
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oooh.. they'll be after them for this..

Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: March 27th, 2022, 9:09 pm oooh.. they'll be after them for this..

Ha! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Etc...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Don't let them make you feel stupid (I'm looking at you bama... fascist pig dog) it's all out in the open now and obvious as hell. I dunno where to go from here that doesn't lead in a bad direction for human life, but it may be necessary....

God help us all. You can't fight against the youth. Them are rude rude people. I don't expect to win but I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

"Terrorist" or collaborator... not a rough choice for me.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: March 29th, 2022, 4:00 amI dunno where to go from here that doesn't lead in a bad direction for human life, but it may be necessary....
can i suggest a holiday?

i mean at the end of the day, you dont actually have to engage with this stuff. if it's proving detrimental to your wellbeing.. maybe just take a break from it.

it's not important to be an activist, but it is important that people are informed, so they can make fully informed choices. dont try to actively 'fix' the world though, that's where they went wrong.
Facko

Post by Facko »

My poorly made point was at some point we probably won't have a choice. Political violence is part of the new normal. I'm in my 40s and I've never seen the US so fucked up and divided. The economy is so bad I've had to declare bankruptcy. They used a fucking biological weapon to make a guy look bad... food shortages and new oil wars. Record inflation.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

There's a video floating around of a Ukrainian grocery store because of food shortages there. Our stores are starting to look the same.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

repost but like.. bro, when is it not the end of the world as we know it?

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

reposts but you need this shit tbh dude

dw about it dude, just be awesome and deal with your environment.

look after your own, but have compassion, the wider world doesn't really matter.
Ut supra, sic infra.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh wait shit, this aint the music channel
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

bit late like...
Facko

Post by Facko »

I think maybe I just need to quit speaking my drunken mind if you actually think you need to talk me down or that id ever initiate real violence. I don't do that. I've earned more friends than enemies just speaking my mind. You're kind of an example. Things need to change. No one wants violence. But it's going to happen here. I'm willing to compromise so it doesn't... but the other side is willing to die on the hill with the pedophiles. I'm not ok with that. In America I'm allowed to say whatever dumb fuck thing I want no matter how much it hurts your feelings and you are allowed to walk away offended. If I kept following you then it would be a problem. Now I'm not allowed to bitch about the person following me telling me I'm wrong because it might hurt their feelings. It's not a matter of disengagement... it's in my face every day. It's seeped into my comfort zone. There's no way to disengage...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

You might think I'm a contentious prick but the shit people like bama, and most of the other teachers I've ever met, don't consider the financial and human cost of their social conscience and what the rest of us have to pay so they can feel good about themselves. Its not ok. Just stop playing fair with the people who would see you stripped of your livelihood because you don't agree with them. It'll catch up to you both in the end...
Last edited by Facko on April 6th, 2022, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Don't take a hateful tone reading this. Wasn't meant like that but fuck I feel misunderstood here...

I'll die on freedom hill before I'll even take an inch towards pedophile hill... what the actual fuck? How am I the asshole here?

IT'S NOT OK TO FUCK KIDS OR EVEN BEGIN TO NORMALIZE IT!

Minor attracted person? Kill yourself... I actively encourage it. Tell the court in your suicide note I suggested it... damn.
ultio mea est