what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Never forget that they made us all comply because we just wanted to go back to our lives. We're all cowards. We traded our freedom for security and now we deserve neither.

This can not continue.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Random drunken thought... remember when automatic emotional validation was considered a bad thing? Considered mental masturbation? Why is that encouraged now?

My life was better when the challenge was welcomed by all sides...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: July 3rd, 2022, 5:33 am
Facko wrote: July 1st, 2022, 5:46 pm
Facko wrote: June 30th, 2022, 9:52 pm An honest political question, directed at anyone who may be reading, what do you think would happen if America just withdrew from nato? Said fuck it and left everyone else in the world to fend for themselves?

At the moment we're the rich big boy on the block with the big stick that pays the bills for... everything I think. How neutral could Sweden stay if we stop supporting its defense and use our own resources in the current political climate?

I mean... top up and pay your balance or shut up! Your mobile service provider is less forgiving. It really isn't hard to find out how much of your nation's defense is provided by the American taxpayers. Justify to me why I should pay for your security. Because I probably am with all the federal taxes coming out of my paycheck every month.
"The UK is one of only eight nations out of 30 believed to be hitting the target and remains fourth in the list of proportional spending."

It isn't ok...
well it's all the cold war with russia (well not so cold now) - like the entire western world, for some unkown reason; has been at an unofficial state of war with russia for like 80 years or so now.

it's all the deep state type stuff, was kinda over i think when trump got in, cos trump is oblivious to all the political class stuff, that's why he's cool lol

but that's why all the intelligence agencies and stuff were against him, cos their enemy has been russia since like forever.. you're not allowed to vote for actual change see.

that's why america is back to business as usual even tho they have a completely useless geriatric in the white house - this is not actually the person in charge of anything. not even when he sits down apparently.

+not that it matters - well, if you believe the election was only fixed in terms of controlling the information people get to see - then people just voted to get rid of trump, they didn't for FOR anyone really.. so they got what they wanted.
personally i think even with all that it wasn't enough to secure the election, and they actually fiddled the results as well.

i think people were right to protest this at the capital, i dont beleive it was a riot at all - i think they were inspired by the activism of BLM, but frankly are just placid people that love their country, so even when they're trying to be violent and destructive, they ended up just walking around politely lol.

i think the media ran a disinformation campaign that didn't work, they rigged the election, then they censored and silenced anyone that reported on the rigging, and arrested anyone protesting it. i can see why russia doesn't want to join the "international community".

and the whole reason for it basically, was that Trump was going to change the 'status quo' - the path that we have been on for the last 50 odd years toward 'globalism'. which frankly kinda feels a bit like world domination.

so yeah, that's what's goin on.. it's not that complex rly.
I mean no offense but you are literally the last person I wanted a thought from on this. I want a dissenting opinion that makes sense. Good historical perspective for sure but I want to be wrong. I want the world to just spin and let us all have fun. I also want a justification as to why that isn't allowed anymore. Covid is bullshit so give me a real reason. I mean... I guess you did but I want to hear from the clowns for a change. Convince me I'm the asshole here.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ehh yeah i know, sorry dude, just.. bit bummed out these days, it'll pass and i'll post some more cheerful stuff.. eh
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-61983584

ya know what this boils down to really?

i actually dont massively blame the muslims for being how they are, it is what they are. or the kids for being kids.

who i do blame, is the parents, the teachers, the officials.. the supposed british adults - that got it into their heads, that children, aren't children, and their opinions should be given equal worth.

because no, you are a child, and regardless of how adament you are that this is what you want and you have a choice - you will grow up to regret it, and realize how fkin stupid you were.

adults are supposed to protect children from themselves.

yes this crosses over into the trans debate as well.

our adults are sorta.. not - they are infantilized by the institutions. this is the result.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

possibly disressing content warning i guess..
it's the cctv footage from the texas school shooting.. the state of the cops tho..

this generation is possibly the worst one to have ever existed.. er'y one just a bunch a bumbling fk-tards.

+
urgh sorry it's just a long way from like ww2 gen. drafted people be stormin beaches and shit in them days. these days professional police cant even protect children.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Heard the kid story... at least I get to mess with my paki friend lol. Ugh...

The Texas school thing... wtf do you say about this kind of cowardice? I don't get it... then to have the balls to threaten people who are taking about what happened... wow...

The fascists are pretty emboldened right now...
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

urgh pisses me off

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hm...

weird.

i think we all know what happened, but never noticed it being so obvious before.. probably should be a state over to the right..

good game for geography - esp cos my american geography is like non-existant
Facko

Post by Facko »

I should be beating my swords into plowshares and having fun with my gigabyte internet and unlimited bandwidth and getting the gout with my girlfriend. Shouldn't be worried about this crap...
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko

Post by Facko »

This is a major part of the problem. This guy is literally telling people to be ready to fight your neighbors.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hot take: jan 6th is America's Tiananmen Square.

Justice for Ashley Bobbitt?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: July 15th, 2022, 11:09 pm

This is a major part of the problem. This guy is literally telling people to be ready to fight your neighbors.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

hmm

3:13 - oh...