Event of the day! May 2nd

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Made In Quebec

Event of the day! May 2nd

Post by Made In Quebec »

Did you know that,

481 years ago, Anne Boleyn, the second wife of King Henry VIII of England gets arrested and put to jail on charges of adultery, incest, treason, and witchcraft. None of the charges had conclusive evidence, and it is widely believed that it was just a way for the King to "get rid" of his wife because she failed to produce a male heir. In order to avoid the stigma attached to divorce, it was better to find a different way to dispose of her and move on to the next woman in line. Her beheading, caused various religious and political upheaval, which eventually triggered to start of the English reformation. Years later, she became recognized as an English reformation heroine, and a martyr.

History, needs never be forgotten!
Veteran Noobie

Re: Event of the day! May 2nd

Post by Veteran Noobie »

and this was how america was founded? the king wanted to divorce his wife and could not do it in england???
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Veteran Noobie wrote:and this was how america was founded? the king wanted to divorce his wife and could not do it in england???
Eh well who knows, I welcome you to make any deduction with the information I provide :)
Souced

Post by Souced »

lucky prick that king wish i could do that to the ex sometimes
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

AND: May 2nd is world motörhead day!
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bama likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.