Deceit Bug

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Vander Nars

Re: Deceit Bug

Post by Vander Nars »

Skrillex wrote:Why he have to lie about that? I see with my own eyes how a guy who i was chasing dissapeared in front of me
Hz has been abusing this bug since i joined demise, i had no clue how they did it until josh and epi figured it out. It figures that hz finds a bug and instead of reporting it they abuse it instead. Reminds me of Hz abusing wildfire forever until kvg reported it.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Josh

Post by Josh »

I just want it fixed bc it’s dumb. Prevents pvp moments where we trap them at the entrance. We don’t have big enough consistent numbers to trap them at moonglow too reliably.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:I just want it fixed bc it’s dumb. Prevents pvp moments where we trap them at the entrance. We don’t have big enough consistent numbers to trap them at moonglow too reliably.
Gonna have to mark it on the map... and field it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:I just want it fixed bc it’s dumb. Prevents pvp moments where we trap them at the entrance. We don’t have big enough consistent numbers to trap them at moonglow too reliably.
Gonna have to mark it on the map... and field it.
I mean we’ll prevent them from going there obviously if we can, however, still should be fixed. It’s dumb.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Has anyone tried this lately? It should no longer be possible (in Felucca) since a few days ago. :)
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Eos wrote:Has anyone tried this lately? It should no longer be possible (in Felucca) since a few days ago. :)
all fixed, thanks for the quickness!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Eos wrote:Has anyone tried this lately? It should no longer be possible (in Felucca) since a few days ago. :)
Eos will there be any repercussions for hz exploiting this for years?

Why does kvg always have to get the broken things fixed?

I’m being serious about the punishment.

Osi would have temp suspended this players.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

We agreed with staff on fixing this one, but they allowed us to use another trick, which is better in my opinion. Thanks guys.