Accepted Mana Leech Wraith Form

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Mana Leech Wraith Form

Post by Bama »

Spell Casting
I have shown that on Demise while in wraith form you can leech mana from MoBs that don't have mana

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 85#p106276

On Demise in wraith form casting spells on MoBs that have mana. The MoB never loses mana though you are leeching mana from it every time you land a spell

I dropped 3 Mind Blasts on the ettin
I leeched mana every time
The ettin never lost any mana
Syn_11-26_09.57.jpg
Syn_11-26_09.57.jpg (229.2 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
Syn_11-26_09.57-1.jpg
Syn_11-26_09.57-1.jpg (215.06 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

In wraith form if I damage the ettin with a weapon I leech mana from it and it loses mana
Syn_11-26_13.14.jpg
Syn_11-26_13.14.jpg (181.14 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
Syn_11-26_13.14-1.jpg
Syn_11-26_13.14-1.jpg (180.7 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
Syn_11-26_13.15.jpg
Syn_11-26_13.15.jpg (185.96 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

I understand you have other things to fix like casting mortal teleport and so on but.........

When you have some time to look at this maybe you could also look into mana leech and weapon speed.

Also ranged weapons bows, crossbows, and the rest should only leech half the mana the weapon says it leeches
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek-

Re: [NEW] Mana Leech Wraith Form

Post by Vitek- »

Ya. On OSI you can't AoE level 2 rikki because those mobs don't have mana to leech. Sampire with whirlwind works since the suits have 55lmc now but withering will get you OOM quick.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Legacy likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

So i noticed this forever ago and chose not to say anything because if you change it to what its supposed to be then necro mages just beat every class in pits. If your enemy ever gets low on mana u go wraith and take all their mana to 0. They literally can't even cast mini heal. If your enemy is a weaker offensive caster you can get in wraith earlier and the second the wraith form caster gets an offensive edge the duel ends from mana basically. Also its nice in pvm to gain mana from rotters and so forth.

Mind you i play a necro mage for pits and am saying it would be a very bad change and make necro way to strong
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Loler wrote:So i noticed this forever ago and chose not to say anything because if you change it to what its supposed to be then necro mages just beat every class in pits. If your enemy ever gets low on mana u go wraith and take all their mana to 0. They literally can't even cast mini heal. If your enemy is a weaker offensive caster you can get in wraith earlier and the second the wraith form caster gets an offensive edge the duel ends from mana basically. Also its nice in pvm to gain mana from rotters and so forth.

Mind you i play a necro mage for pits and am saying it would be a very bad change and make necro way to strong

This was reported long before the current admin took over Demise even before the previous admin was running the place

I re posted it to prove a point
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

That OSI accurate mechanics don't always get implemented?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:The following changes will go in effect after the scheduled server restart tonight:
  • Pigments can be used on more item types crafted with special materials:
    • House addon container deeds (e.g. arcane bookshelf deed)
    • Miscellaneous carpentry craftables (e.g. stools)
    • Fishing poles
    • Wooden containers
    • Jewelry
    • Light sources (e.g. candelabras)
    • Instruments
  • Pigments can now be used on the following artifacts: Conjurer's Trinket, Conjurer's Grimoire, Conjurer's Garb.
We look forward to the added color in the world of Demise!
tl;dr
BUMP
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈