Completed Monsters running when low video proof.

Post your Demise bug reports here!
The Silvertiger

Re: Monsters running when low video proof.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:corpsers

During this era reapers would move /teleport but I don’t think they do now.

Corpsers stay on the spot where they spawn.i don’t think you can get them to move.
it was a troll
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

On Demise the monsters will flee and move in the opposite direction from their last aggressor, except for some casting NPCs which seem to get buggy and can’t decide whether they want to heal up or flee.

The video you’ve posted shows that rather than fleeing, they lose aggression after some time passes and being below a certain percentage of health. Once the aggression is lost, they just randomly walk around as they normally would if they weren’t in combat. I didn’t watch the full video as I have to go to work, but for normally aggressive monsters at what percentage of health will they begin to be aggressive again?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Anthony File wrote:On Demise the monsters will flee and move in the opposite direction from their last aggressor, except for some casting NPCs which seem to get buggy and can’t decide whether they want to heal up or flee.

The video you’ve posted shows that rather than fleeing, they lose aggression after some time passes and being below a certain percentage of health. Once the aggression is lost, they just randomly walk around as they normally would if they weren’t in combat. I didn’t watch the full video as I have to go to work, but for normally aggressive monsters at what percentage of health will they begin to be aggressive again?
I'm not sure what percentages, but they definitely flee going in the opposite direction. It's definitely kinda sketchy, tho. The casters seem to be the sketchiest as they can't decide whether to cast or flee.

My biggest takeaway from testing was the inability to get undead to flee. I recommend the shortened video, though if you watch the longer video you will see quiet a few AI differences.

Another thing is the timer is from 1 second to 30 seconds. It's random. I'm not exactly sure what causes them to flee. I got rid of my pet and didn't use summons. It wasn't just flying mobs either, so it needs a lot of testing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

So as this was changed now, the number of suitable spots for gold farming just went through the roof. Not judging, just noting.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List