Verification Needed Virtues - Red Chars - Crims

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Shallan

Virtues - Red Chars - Crims

Post by Shallan »

Osi - "Reds" can't use any virtues

Demise - Reds can use Virtues - RESS With more hp for example, can spawn and have copy of the scrolls from being protected by justice Virtue.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
zulu2401

Re: Virtues - Red Chars - Crims

Post by zulu2401 »

Reds actually can't use any virtues unless they're passive like compassion. If what you say were true I wouldn't need a blue to valor spawns. It takes 11 days to max compassion by doing it five times a day so I would if they have it, they earned it
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:Reds actually can't use any virtues unless they're passive like compassion. If what you say were true I wouldn't need a blue to valor spawns. It takes 11 days to max compassion by doing it five times a day so I would if they have it, they earned it
Even it its passive its Virtue so they should not use it. And even it they were blue before they earn it, then they shouldnt be able to keep it up.

EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Dont know if it's a bug. Always saw it as features of the few things that are diff.
Just like jewels helping to grant more stable slots and if I remember correctly, Cu wont even use heal unless the taming check is made. Could be wrong on the Cu. I dont mind them, still I always wondered if having rides die more easily would make the fights more fun. (Less 'full retard' running for ages)

P.S. @Zulu, try it. Use a blue to protect someone. Turn red, and let that protected played spawn. You will get the bonus scrolls even tho you are red. On OSI, you would lose that bonus. Anyway, not sure it change that much. Most ppl already use a blue thief.
Unless it was patched in the in the last year or little over.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

EnEffetGile wrote:
P.S. @Zulu, try it. Use a blue to protect someone. Turn red, and let that protected played spawn. You will get the bonus scrolls even tho you are red. On OSI, you would lose that bonus. Anyway, not sure it change that much. Most ppl already use a blue thief.
Unless it was patched in the in the last year or little over.
IT changes a lot
parafields wont work on other blue,
aoe spells wont work on another blue,
ppl would need to come with red pvper instead of doing all by 1 char.

UP!

isterico likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

I kinda understand, but changing the mechanic of the protector would probably look even more stupid.

For you, and logic. Granted! A red is not a protector and has no virtue.(virtue being debatable somewhere else I supose... (Lawful Evil, but lets not lose thread in this...). Regardless, a murderer as protector is ironical at best even tho it's been known that mercenaries have 'protégé'. Something very common in PvP guild. So, to me it still somewhat fit. At least it fit more then the reaction that would be created by fixing that part. Why ?

If all protector are thieves... How does it make sense ? They aint protecting anything aside the scrolls they run with regardless of what happen to the one they protected...

There about 3 times out of the 20 or so players that protected me in the past that used a legit blue.

Im not against you, your observation or debating it to further evolve Demise the best way possible. But IMO, the result would be protectors that never protect. Which is already the case for 70% of the cases. The little 30% ? About 25% are red and 5% are doing the thing you would like to see more.

My suggestion would be to keep it that way and give extra bonus scrolls to a blue that kill reds during his protection of a spawn. But then again.. You know what would happen. so that would fail as well. :(

While Eos cant think of everything. There are some things that probably been threw a blender a lot of time in hope to find a way to implement it better. Sadly, many things end there because of forsight of what will happen.

Real life example:
Need more money to build...
Raise taxes! Easy right ?

Reality: You raise taxes, the poorest start to steal or steal more to survive. Lot of unrelated cost happen, less taxes are collected and it turns out a school isnt built. Ignorance follow, more ppl can risk living in the streets which will cause more thievings, more jailing, and more cost. Therfor, raising taxes seem logical in theory, but isnt always the obvious solution.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Hm i think u dont understand
Topic is ABOUT

Blue char GETS PROTECTION FROM SOME ONE >> GOES RED >> when he spawns some one got COPIES

From what i know its nor working like this on OSI
And its working like this here.

Rest u have above like

-ppl use 1 char to defend / spawn
-aoe kill all other with no worries of copies of scrolls.
-normally u cannot PROT the red char.

EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

I think I understand clearly.
I even showed you other things that are not same as osi in other post.

Demise claim is not 'OSI COPYCAT'

Demise always claimed 'OSI like experience, but better!'

Someone can surely give the exact word that used to be posted on the main page. :p
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

stay on topic thx.
It was about red cannot use virtue ( compansion) and about cannot bring copy of scrolls acording TO OSI.

EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Shallan wrote:cause some ppl want to play smth else that @$@$ necro mage with SW... -.-
Shallan wrote:stay on topic thx.
It was about red cannot use virtue ( compansion) and about cannot bring copy of scrolls acording TO OSI.
If anything, you went off topic and I responded to to more of 'Demise must change to what I want'. I simply explained. But it's ok... unless you didnt realise you were talking to yourself ? I let you control where you were going with your own topic... If you aint happy with the direction you are taking, I guess Im sorry for responding to this post and not letting the only replies being Zulu post that include a nice Beatles song ?

P.S. Once you read the thread again and see how I responded to everything YOU talked about in this thread, put the time to give the proper response the best I can and not troll your subject. Maybe, just maybe, you can say you are sorry.
ortiz likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:Osi - "Reds" can't use any virtues

Demise - Reds can use Virtues - RESS With more hp for example, can spawn and have copy of the scrolls from being protected by justice Virtue.
Documentation?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

up

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

EnEffetGile wrote:I kinda understand,
Reality.
In reality my purse doesn't have any reagents or any LRC and I wish it did because when the weather is bad it would be great if I could cast recall on my key fob and be in my car or house

Holding some garlic and ginseng and mandrake and saying In mani ylem won't create any food and if it did why do the same 3 ingredients make all the different types? Would all the food taste the same?

In reality this is really just a bump
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I often happened to meet reds that were more honorable than trammies, so if somebody would ask me, I would have cut virtues for these greedy cocksuckers from luna saloon.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

up

isterico likes this.