TC Update February 5, 2022

All discussion regarding the Demise Test Center shard.
ChadToBad

Re: TC Update February 5, 2022

Post by ChadToBad »

this pots thing is dumb as hell pls dont change every pot they help in both pve and pvp exo need little change though
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Explosion Potion delay should be adjusted as players let them off like a machine gun. Rest of the other potion delay should stay the same imo.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Teleport revert i agreed with Anthonyĺl
DG

Post by DG »

We could make it fel only.So PvM activities wont be slowed.

It seems better to follow OSI standards while making PvP changes,provided there is no consensus.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

They need to learn to play with new delays early or laterly... if staff puts action delay for all, It will be interesting til working. Today u can moveitem faster (hw bots, brsk bots, etc)... These bots will be slowly with 1 second for action delay... Maybe, economcy will rise up.

Action delay should be put for all, not for pot only
Woo

Post by Woo »

"Action delay for all" - Big NO! - END OF STORY. If u want OSI go play osi shard.
u will only make stupid brsk runics price more than 5kk not lower and will even more profitable multi acc.

Make other ways to get runics in game (Events, treasure hunting, chest etc. ) - additional alternative version.
Add Slither drop from Harry to make champion spawn active. We have already Trinket, Slither will make only more option and revive champion spawns.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Woo wrote: February 8th, 2022, 1:05 pm "Action delay for all" - Big NO! - END OF STORY. If u want OSI go play osi shard.
u will only make stupid brsk runics price more than 5kk not lower and will even more profitable multi acc.

Make other ways to get runics in game (Events, treasure hunting, chest etc. ) - additional alternative version.
Add Slither drop from Harry to make champion spawn active. We have already Trinket, Slither will make only more option and revive champion spawns.
I agree if they back all updates that was done asking OSI-LIKE...

I.E arcade casting, including all updates said here..
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Anthony File wrote: February 5th, 2022, 2:57 pm Please also consider reverting the changes that kept players from teleporting near houses and remove criminal timers from ghosts.
I initially thought this was a silly idea, but given the prevelance of wall of stone traps nowadays with unrestricted clients... that may be a good idea.
Lucifall
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

So, tested everything and didn't find any issues.
Lucifall
henri

Post by henri »

G b r L wrote: February 5th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Anthony File wrote: February 5th, 2022, 2:57 pm Consider shortening faction skill loss timer to only 1-2 minutes and disable it entirely during canned/automated events.

Please also consider reverting the changes that kept players from teleporting near houses and remove criminal timers from ghosts.
Reducing the loss time to this value is the same as removing it. You agree or not, it's still a faction, there must be punishment when u die. The 5 minute time is good enought.

Teleport still an unbalanced skill, and you want to make it more overpower?

Sorry File but I don't agree with any of your suggestions.

OBS: Revert wall to 10 tiles again please.
I would like to propose a middle way change.
Keep the 5 minutes loss for dungeons fight, like a champion or PvP Gauntlet.
Reduce for 2 minutes on fields, like Britain gate, for example.
Disable it entirely during canned/automated events.

About potions change, i dont have an opinion about it
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Factions look good
Line of sight for these potions is a little messed up

BB_2-11_08.03.jpg
BB_2-11_08.03.jpg (232.61 KiB) Viewed 13236 times
BB_2-11_08.03-1.jpg
BB_2-11_08.03-1.jpg (232.71 KiB) Viewed 13236 times
BB_2-11_08.03-2.jpg
BB_2-11_08.03-2.jpg (231.78 KiB) Viewed 13236 times
BB_2-11_08.03-4.jpg
BB_2-11_08.03-4.jpg (233.66 KiB) Viewed 13236 times
BB_2-11_08.04.jpg
BB_2-11_08.04.jpg (235.49 KiB) Viewed 13236 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Eos and Anthony File like this.
DG

Post by DG »

I would like to remind this would be a custom change.If everyone agrees,maybe we can give it a try.If there is no consensus,we should consider it very carefully.

So for faction changes,it looks there is no disagreement,which is very unusual,i think they are good to go.

But for pots and general action delay,I still recommend we stick to the OSI way.From my experience,OSI changes,from casting to mana regeneration,are overall balanced and bring new things to pvp.
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

Dude, there are like 100 pvpers active on this shard, at MOST. Try it, if things go south, go back to how it was.
mguerine

Post by mguerine »

1) Bring faction changes NOW: 5 min loss. Every single guild made a move to a faction guild and now pvp depends on this faction changes.

2) Delay for all potions (1s is too high?, why not 750ms?)

3) Remove overcap for DCI/HCI/RESISTS/FC/FCR (agreed)

4) Add new itens such as Slither or Tangle to drop in fel champions. Or at least consider these new drops to next events.

5) Add a new way to obtain runics in fel, instead of dumb-one-button-hit-play-tram-farm (hw and bods).
“Men fight wars. Women win them.”
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Legacy wrote: February 5th, 2022, 2:10 pm If possible, could you guys add a spawn for faction war horses so we can test that change without actually having to steal all the cities, elect people and then test? They are tameable so anyone should be able to test it that way.
A faction horse breeder has been placed in the item spawn room. This horse breeder will sell faction war horses to any faction.

3dot wrote: February 5th, 2022, 6:38 pm Eos considers to fix leech too
We are working on leech fixes and will be putting this on the TC next. 🙂

DG wrote: February 7th, 2022, 2:55 am 1)There seems to be a bug to use potions on the ground.There is no line of sight check.You can literally chug a heal potion on the ground even if there is a door in between.
The line of sight check has been fixed.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Anthony File likes this.