Test center?

All discussion regarding the Demise Test Center shard.
Veteran Noobie

Test center?

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Can we use test center to test new ideas and updates for our live server here? Such as champion spawn updates here before live server, or faction fixes, our test center seems to only be used for players to test ideas they want to try on live server, what about gm and admin do they want to test updates here please?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

Re: Test center?

Post by The Silvertiger »

That's what it used to be for, but now as you say it's used for players to complain about hammers and things not on the tc.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

What happened to dart boxes getting fixed soon? I thought I read that somewhere...
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

And as if we arent spreading the population thin enough with 5 facets, you want groups of people to go on test center to try stuff out for hours?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:And as if we arent spreading the population thin enough with 5 facets, you want groups of people to go on test center to try stuff out for hours?
It's either that or code goes into shard like the housing exploit...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."