Invalid Pets+ Invisibility

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Pets+ Invisibility

Post by Bama »

On Demise if you are dismounted and I cast invisibility on your pet it will not reveal when you command it to follow you
It will not reveal until the spell has worn off

I cast invisibility on a giant beetle and the player spams "all follow me" without any luck
Syn_6-19_08.07-3.jpg
Syn_6-19_08.07-3.jpg (216.01 KiB) Viewed 2852 times
On OSI if the pet is set to follow you and if has invisibility cast on it,it will follow you if you take a step
It will also follow you if you call it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Pets+ Invisibility

Post by Eos »

Pets do continue to follow their master, even if they are hidden. Once they take a step, they are revealed. (Both on OSI and Demise.)

The reason your target/victim's pet stays hidden is probably because the pet is already next to the player and the player isn't moving. It's following, it just doesn't need to take a step. Because it's not moving, it stays hidden until the spell wears off. This is how it works on OSI too.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

No, there is 100% a bug with this. I am not sure what causes it, but I have seen it several times.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Eos wrote:Pets do continue to follow their master, even if they are hidden. Once they take a step, they are revealed. (Both on OSI and Demise.)

The reason your target/victim's pet stays hidden is probably because the pet is already next to the player and the player isn't moving. It's following, it just doesn't need to take a step. Because it's not moving, it stays hidden until the spell wears off. This is how it works on OSI too.
I have been dismounted hundreds of time in pvp, and my pet has been invised multiple times. As a result, my pet will not follow because it is indeed hidden, hence why players prefer to hide a mount instead of stopping to kill it.

It will not follow you once it is invised.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is mb's peacer getting you guys again?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Is mb's peacer getting you guys again?
MB doesn't even play anymore, so how is that possible?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.