Invalid Lag and crashing

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bad Religion

Lag and crashing

Post by Bad Religion »

Lag terribly (i get 1 frame every 2-3 seconds) on despise alter. Lag is also incredibly bad at all of the duel arenas. As soon as I enter duel pits, my frames drop in half or less and it's almost unplayable. The only way to duel is on test center for me. Also my Client crashes every 30 minutes or so after someone dies, I recall, or buy off an npc.
Bad Religion

Re: Lag and crashing

Post by Bad Religion »

Im so sick of this bullshit

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

between the already shitty script pvp, archers dominating bc staff lets people afk farm, and constant crashing and lag, the server is pretty unplayable for me.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

but hey! we got the new poisons!
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I find that I only crash when using easyuo. Maybe it's time to upgrade your script to steam. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I dont even have easyuo on my computer... I dont use scripts for anything in pvp except occasionally magic arrow fireball when I need better dps over 2-4 seconds. When I play, I have skype and 1 UO client open on my computer with Avast running in the background. That's it. When I ping the server via command prompt I average around 40 ping, so it's not my connection. I downloaded my client from the link on the Demise homepage.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:Im so sick of this bullshit

After downloading the newest Razor I get that crash if I don't run Razor as Admin

As for the lagging
I ping 50ish to Baja on OSI and 180 - 210 to Demise
I am not sure where the server is for Demise but I believe I am closer to Demise than I am to Baja
A lot closer to Demise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You can say im bitching or whatever you want, but any other game I play I dont have these issues. You'd think id be able to run a 20 year old game without constant crashing if I can play league of legends and Pubg without and issues.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I run UOS as admin. I have literally tried everything I can except downloading an older version of the client that the staff on this server aren't recommending.
Loler

Post by Loler »

hrm i dont lag or crash maybe its cause i dont constantly talk shit to the server admins...
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Have you tried one of these clients:
http://hz.tehomgpwn.com/viewforum.php?f=16&

I know they have ugly barrels and disgusting system messages, but generally speaking they run smooth as butter.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yes, same problem
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if all client lags so try below

it mean, it is TIME for razor
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 227#p32557

no work ?!,so problem can be only with hardware :{, here will need $$
try diferent PC if problem is same, so diferent network provaider
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The crashing is the most annoying part. I'll be in the middle of a fight in t2a or fel dungeon and crash, possibly costing our team the fight or, if I'm alone, have to run all the way out t2a.