Invalid hellowin bosses loots right

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
MMMartin

hellowin bosses loots right

Post by MMMartin »

i wonder, how much damage i need for get right, i m confused, after 10+ ignore attack [50+ damage/each] and 30-50 explo pots [10-15 damage/each], i still cant loot digger corpse, how is setting give right for loot ? what are condition for get it?

and it dont happend frst time!!!
Last edited by MMMartin on October 29th, 2017, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanya

Re: hellowin bosses loots right

Post by Tanya »

Grim Reaper? After drop party? I had this too.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

ah, i mean digger*, i just hide all players, and try check corpse, it write like i cant loot body..., i m sure i make TOP damage with my archer, it is most damage dealer char
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

it could be that grave digger did not drop enough items to be split between the 400 people there and some are left with getting nothing on the corpse
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

but problem is not 0 items, it is mesage about cant open corpse, not right for open it
Josh

Post by Josh »

if it says you cant open the corpse that means you're trying to open a blue player's body which might be on top of the corpse (hide that corpse and it should fix it or click a different part of the gravedigger body). It would say "you did not earn loot rights." However, I'm pretty sure if you're hitting it with a bow and explo pots you're getting loot rights.

I've had the same experience with grim reaper but it was bc i was just using fb and i didnt have an sdi suit and i was xhealing, etc.
feupa

Post by feupa »

Use animate dead in the body, than u can loot the skeleton body, i don't know why, but it solve the problem
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Documentation for grim:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think it's something like a percentage of the highest damager's damage.

dont know what % though, i can usually get loot rights after only 2 or 3 AI's, hitting about 60-70
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Calvin wrote:i think it's something like a percentage of the highest damager's damage.

dont know what % though, i can usually get loot rights after only 2 or 3 AI's, hitting about 60-70
The video was showing that no one who was there to kill the grim reaper could open the corpse. I was there, was a very odd thing indeed. lol
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Calvin likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

It happens around 7:27 in the video, put it on 0.25 speed.
First time the coupse opened (UOSteam auto-open), you can see ML arty and regs,
I closed it accidentally, and later couldn't open, there was message about no rights.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ahh that's just a bug then.

don't know, depends if you can make it do it again as to whether it's worth looking into

just watched the video, yeah that is odd, has it happened more than once?
Loler

Post by Loler »

It happens when bodies stack on top of each other. When you use ctr shift to open the body it will open the top body on the stack. Make an open corpse macro in steam or learn to use last object properly.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.