Invalid Focused mages

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
BCrowly

Focused mages

Post by BCrowly »

Spell Damage Increase (SDI) is an item property that increases the damage of most magical attacks that are cast. This property is capped at 25% in PVP provided you dont have more than 30% of a skill in two different spell lines or Animal Taming or Parry. Then, you will become "focused" to that spell line and can display it from your titles menu, under overhead name, skills. So, if you have Imbuing, mysticism and focus you can be a focused mystic, but not if you have mysticism and 31 in evaluating intelligence. It's noteworthy that chivalry is amongst the magical lines even though it has no spell affected by SDI. So, if you have 120 magery and 120 chivalry, you won't be a focused mage. If you are not eligible to be focused, then your SDI pvp cap will be 20%. For PvE there is no cap on spell damage, so pack it on.

Sdi is messed up in this shard, please take a look on to the formulas.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Focused mages

Post by Bama »

BCrowly wrote: So, if you have Imbuing, mysticism and focus you can be a focused mystic.
Ummmmm..........
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

guys you are playing in SE addon!
why are you allways posting features from higher updates if we still dont have even full SE/ML content?
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

I'm not talking about adding aditional content, just see my damage doesnt change from having inscription or not having it (running the same suit and 30 sdi), PLUS, a mage with a bow can deal more dps than a pure mage? that makes no sense.
The Silvertiger

BCrowly wrote:I'm not talking about adding aditional content, just see my damage doesnt change from having inscription or not having it (running the same suit and 30 sdi), PLUS, a mage with a bow can deal more dps than a pure mage? that makes no sense.
You didn't say anything about inscription in op. All that was typed about was focused mage...

which is new content past our cutoff point.

If inscription isn't helping your dmg at all you should make a bug report about inscription not giving a sdi bonus. Good day.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

The Silvertiger wrote:
BCrowly wrote:I'm not talking about adding aditional content, just see my damage doesnt change from having inscription or not having it (running the same suit and 30 sdi), PLUS, a mage with a bow can deal more dps than a pure mage? that makes no sense.
You didn't say anything about inscription in op. All that was typed about was focused mage...

If inscription isn't helping your dmg at all you should make a bug report about inscription not giving a sdi bonus. Good day.
Since you like to quote a lot but not read:
The Silvertiger

BCrowly wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

Well make a bug report about that.... Focused mages are not ML content... Read that.
Selling List & Vendor

BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

The Silvertiger wrote:
BCrowly wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: You didn't say anything about inscription in op. All that was typed about was focused mage...

Well make a bug report about that.... Focused mages are not ML content... Read that.
I'm making a bug report, if you didn't noticed it either.
The Silvertiger

About focused mages or maybe you can't read the title you put on it. Focused mages are pub 71 which is past our cutoff point. If you have an issue with sdi formulas you should have made a report about that. Read your own op and thread title...

Edit: Also please use proper bug reporting format.
Selling List & Vendor

BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

The Silvertiger wrote:About focused mages or maybe you can't read the title you put on it. Focused mages are pub 71 which is past our cutoff point. If you have an issue with sdi formulas you should have made a report about that. Read your own op and thread title...

Edit: Also please use proper bug reporting format.
What cutoff are you talking bout bud?
The Silvertiger

Publish 60...
Selling List & Vendor

Necrodog likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

The Silvertiger wrote:Publish 60...
Alright, i hope then will get up to the 72 soon it's getting closer.
The Silvertiger

Well, demise in it's original capacity was to be a test center of sorts for runuo development. Sometime after the addition of publish 60/imbuing to OSI that changed. The owner of runuo and the uogamers shards didn't like SA, so the focus became completing AOS/SE/ML after which they announced they would stop. The runuo project, which is the parent of the demise project, stopped developing and practically shutdown. So now if someone wanted to have SA+ expansions, for free, they would need their own server and to code it themselves, which lots of people have done. The staff members, however, understand that without development and implementation of new content that any game gets stale. So hold on we may yet see a new age on demise. We know for sure that imbuing will not be added, but other content(maps, races, skills, spell lines, faction systems, or monsters/creatures) may start to go into the development process. :D
Selling List & Vendor

Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

BCrowly wrote:I'm not talking about adding aditional content
yes you are talkin about introducing new features while we have alot of stuff from more old addons we havent unroduced yet.
BCrowly wrote: a mage with a bow can deal more dps than a pure mage? that makes no sense.
it should work a bit another way
SDI cap (15 or 30%) doesnt change if you have Tactics/Archery or not
SDI cap changes only if you have another MAGE RELATED skills like Necro\Mystic\Focus\SS etc.
pure magery+eval +archery+tact mage has 30% SDI cap
necro-mage-sw has 15% cap only
The Silvertiger wrote: Focused mages are not ML content... Read that.
+1

also i want to say that 30%SDI mages should be added AFTER or AT ONES with introducing "dexxer-related-features" like parasitic poison etc
other way that would be great dissbalance (we allredy have dissball but it would be several times greater)
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)