YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT GM

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Souced

YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT GM

Post by Souced »

let me see if i got this straight you kill someone in fell and they run to a healer and you res kill them again a couple of times oh did i say this is in FELL and they can page a gm and you get warned for res killing a dumb a$$ IN FELL must be nice i guess to have a gm as a buddy typical person gm who does what they want how they want and changes the rules on a flip of a dime what a JOKE you are GM you know who you are
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Tempest

Re: YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT GM

Post by Tempest »

Souced wrote:let me see if i got this straight you kill someone in fell and they run to a healer and you res kill them again a couple of times oh did i say this is in FELL and they can page a gm and you get warned for res killing a dumb a$$ IN FELL must be nice i guess to have a gm as a buddy typical person gm who does what they want how they want and changes the rules on a flip of a dime what a JOKE you are GM you know who you are
Seriously? Staff paged you? :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Souced

Post by Souced »

gave a guildie a warning for res killing someone i guess i now know what to do when i am spawning and i res and get killed again after 2 times page a gm and let the raiders get a warning i guess that is about as much sense as i can figure this out i almost laughed out of my chair you got to be fu*&%^% kidding me
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Pics or it didn't happen.
Bama likes this.
Souced

Post by Souced »

well it did and why would we make this crap up who in the right mind would think a gm would give you a warning for killing people in fell this stuff is to crazy to make up funny as hell i still can't believe the gm gave a warning so funny they must have been drunk or high
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tell them to shove that warning up their ass. The rules don't forbid this at all in fel.

Also fuck your friend for chasing a noob to healer and making him feel so shitty he decided to page.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Until you don't prove it, your story is a hogwash.
Vitek- likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

It's part of the transitional process of turning the felluca facet into trammel rule-set.
Souced

Post by Souced »

i got no issue of what they want to do or how they do it just post about it and then maybe follow what they say they are going to do every gm is different and they really got no idea what the other is doing there is one really bad gm who has been here forever it seems i sure wish they would get the act together or just do us all a big favor and leave
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

maybe the guy who reskill was doing something very important
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kill em all and shit in their eye sockets after the magpies eat the goddamn flesh off their face. Then piss on the gms shoes and torch their fuckin houses in green acres
thewhitezone likes this.