Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: balance needed asap

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Bad religion is obsessed, did he get upset while sharing with Hasan one deck?

No, Kappero never off set, I make you being much less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_uioC5KbA
Holy shit a 247 sightning.
Old video. :'(
I know i was the last death, dismounted off my ethy and wearing a phys cloak and robe hehe
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

desalonne wrote:again im like 99% sure theres atleast 3 videos out there of QA being beat even numbers, or while they have more numbers......like what?
Well lets break this down right quick: 1. The few wins on QA were when people were getting gear/skills/mounts/learning the shitty casting/scripts. 2. They had a lot of fat that has since been cut and 3. I wasn't there so i don't care if you won when I wasn't there. 4. Literally have not come close to losing an even numbered fight in the last month from any guild. 5. Any guild want to fight us even number 4v4, 5v5? Lets do it.

Pick a reason.
Alvin likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

i cannot confirm if you are 1 of the 9 QA that were present in the 9v9 video i posted of QA losing =/
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I can't confirm if he's even qa... :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:Enough with the talking about numbers. This is fel. Numbers are never guaranteed. A win is a win.

Unless you're on Wrong roof with an agreed upon fight... enough with the numbers talk lol
I do agree with this, that's why I have no interest in fighting "even numbered." You bring who you got, we'll bring who we got is what I always say. Also, personally I've beaten QA members even numbered and outnumbered and outnumbering before so I have no interest in constantly having to prove they're beatable.
lol only time i have known who you were you got smoked with half numbers. probably why you have the mentality of bring as many as you can. Im glad I helped that.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Also, is that all you have, one fight? Chadtobad and I have beaten loop 2v8 before. We recently were beating loop 3v8 then it eventually turned to a 6v10 and we wiped them. We've beaten you all 7v9 and 9v9. We used to beat hz 4v8 too a few months ago when all who logged in were me, malo, Zulu and Arden or Dj. We've had other fights we've beaten you aswell but I didn't count the numbers. So just bc you caught some people fucking around at the gate without being in map/discord off guard and won 1 fight doesn't make you some superstar. We proceeded to beat you in the next 2 fights.

I just think you have a hard time accepting you're not unique, you're not special, you're just another 150 hp.
If getting less kills with more people is a definition of a win. LoL.

My man.. when you beat me even numbers come talk to me. When you beat me when i have double your numbers, then i'll listen. Comprende?
We've beaten you even numbers and outnumbered. You don't play enough to beat you with half numbers. You didn't kill more of us in the 2nd fight, you killed 1 dc and maybe 1 more, we killed 3 of your dudes, you may not have realized bc y'all dispersed after the 2nd death. Then we repeated in the 3rd fight. I know you have an inflated ego bc from the years you've killed spawner guilds but Ima let you in on a secret you're not a threat. QA never was. 28 days later and you haven't even come close to dominating the server even when allying the Loop. I'd say you barely even competed.

desa provided video evidence
My man relook at what was posted. And i never said anything about 28 days. So that is weird. What i have said is how when i see you ill shit on you guys... and what happened the first time i did? 5v9 loss. not once but twice. then you guys finally managed a win double numbers.

You lived up to what i said you would. Do you think its special to win 1/3 with double numbers? Try that shit with us. Want to?
Alvin likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

sure
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

You're retarded lol, we won 2/3 of those fights, you obviously have a short term memory bud lol. Trust me, you're a non-factor. 28 days is a reference to what cal said (I think). He said y'all would run us off the server in 28 days.
I mean we lost the first fight due to lack of communication and coordination. Half the people weren't in map, discord nor listening. We regrouped fucked you up 2 times.
Trust me, you're not the key component that'll magically make QA relevant. We've beat your guild outnumbered, there are 4 other fights posted right above for your viewing pleasure. Right now, you're less of a threat than loop.
Vander Nars likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:You're retarded lol, we won 2/3 of those fights, you obviously have a short term memory bud lol. Trust me, you're a non-factor. 28 days is a reference to what cal said (I think). He said y'all would run us off the server in 28 days.
I mean we lost the first fight due to lack of communication and coordination. Half the people weren't in map, discord nor listening. We regrouped fucked you up 2 times.
Trust me, you're not the key component that'll magically make QA relevant. We've beat your guild outnumbered, there are 4 other fights posted right above for your viewing pleasure. Right now, you're less of a threat than loop.
You have literally beaten me in 0 fights with any where near even numbers. Same with the rest of you kvg dogs. And we are only a threat when we grace teh shard with our presence and make you sit in a house until you have numbers. :lol:

We setting up a few 5v5s? You, Vander, Zulu and two other scrubs? Or you guys just like reminiscing about losing with numbers?
Tempest and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry Jerry Jerry. Just wanted to say that so you don't forget your name. Not sure but I think you're brain damaged. Definitely something wrong with that memory of yours
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:You're retarded lol, we won 2/3 of those fights, you obviously have a short term memory bud lol. Trust me, you're a non-factor. 28 days is a reference to what cal said (I think). He said y'all would run us off the server in 28 days.
You have literally beaten me in 0 fights with any where near even numbers. Same with the rest of you kvg dogs. And we are only a threat when we grace teh shard with our presence and make you sit in a house until you have numbers. :lol:

We setting up a few 5v5s? You, Vander, Zulu and two other scrubs? Or you guys just like reminiscing about losing with numbers?
This right here is why QA decided to all play characters with the same name, paith has been playing the "it wasnt me" card since he hit demise. Frankly I call bullshit that paith was never at any of the fights that loop/req/qa super zerg lost while outnumber kvg/nwo. We have already seen you lie about winning that second fight that qa ran away from after they couldnt rez their dead. Its clear that your willing to lie to maintain whatever rep you think you have.
ortiz likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Literally everyone on this server knows you got crushed. LOOP was the only thing that made you all not terrible.

Any excuse in the book doesn't change that.

Go back to Pest where dewds still think you're good. Bile by himself doing better with LOOP than all you nerds and he didn't spend $1
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:

I don't have anything to prove to any QA, I've beat your teams even numbered on multiple servers (I've lost too). I don't have a fragile ego I have to constantly prove that I'm better than everyone else. After 20 years of uo I'm sure you'd understand by now, your guild brings who they got my guild will bring who we got, simple as that. The reason you have "lost any fights" is bc you've been in one, if you were in more than one who fight on demise you'd get the ol' dick slap. As I said before paith, I hope this doesn't hurt your ego, you're not a game changer, you're not a threat, you're not important. Maybe 10 years ago you were but nowadays you're at best a relic of the past.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Who the hell are these people even? They are talking mad shit like people are supposed to know who they are.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shit 10 years ago he was in the biggest zerg alliance Atlantic has ever seen hot/cyn/dei, nothing has really changed other than different guild names.