Faction System

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Silent Shadow

Re: Faction System

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:you can add character to faction every week and farm 6 points per char.

skill loss on osi was 20 minutes is it 5 minutes here i havent joined factions cause no reason to.
who care how it works on AoS? AoS faction and SE faction - two different syatems
SE+ works like i said
Brad wrote: Faction Base PvP was some of the most fun I ever had in this game, I remember a couple of fights lasting well over 8 hours, constant back and forth.

+++++++
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
EmilyIta

Post by EmilyIta »

Brad wrote:Factions on OSI during AoS included a 20 minute stat loss. On the other hand, Faction Base PvP was some of the most fun I ever had in this game, I remember a couple of fights lasting well over 8 hours, constant back and forth.
We may propose to GM-Admin the change of th skill loss. For the first period, when the main guilds join, skill loss is only 10 minutes and then in the second one, skill loss may be 20 minutes.

BTW since OSI removed the faction system to build a new system of virtues/fight/etc, Admins may change the settings in order to give a better game to players.
In another OSI style server well known, the skill loss is 10 minutes everywhere in felucca, but in dungeons and bucca is 20 minutes.

I would like to underline this is just a discussion related to FS and not a proposal for our admins/gm.
Brad

Post by Brad »

I'm vehemently against any inclusion of OSI's VvV system, it sucks big fat donkey duck.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

argue that or you look like Loler, who are talkin about things he dont imagine.
why are you against it?
faction system would reboot all pvp activity thats not bad at all.
you think it has bad parts? we can manage that and dont introduce that bad things you are frightened
nobody make us do that EXACTLY like OSI
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Brad

Post by Brad »

I said VvV, l2e. Faction and VvV are two different things.
House

Post by House »

One thing osi had was balance in numbers for factions you weren't allowed to join a faction if it had a certain number more than the others, you had to join a different faction.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

I support this fully. Factions are great, some of the best fights I've had in UO.
EmilyIta

Post by EmilyIta »

House wrote:One thing osi had was balance in numbers for factions you weren't allowed to join a faction if it had a certain number more than the others, you had to join a different faction.
Here we have at least 5 big guilds ReQ HZ KvG ES ESPP who can join in the 4 factions "Council of Mages, Minax, Shadow Lords, True Britains"...
I don't think ESPP or KvG will be in the same faction with HZ. :lol:
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I call com :)
Discord: Maloskies#2094
EmilyIta

Post by EmilyIta »

I will push for ReQ members to vote Shadow Lords <3 That's my dream...
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

faction system without skill loss would be nice
The Silvertiger and MB like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

ronny.p wrote:faction system without skill loss would be nice

That would defeat the whole purpose of factions...

There should definitely be a repercussion for joining factions. Stat loss and the Point System is what made the game interesting. Stat loss made you try even harder when pvping and gave you incentive not to die.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
House

Post by House »

ronny are you a carebear?
EmilyIta

Post by EmilyIta »

ronny.p wrote:faction system without skill loss would be nice
That's is like an apple pie without apple...
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

lol u saying thats the best thing on the faction system . think again