QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by zulu2401 »

I assure you kvg doesn't need my help. Lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Maybe it has to do with nwo and kvg being outnumbered by loop, REQ and Hz every fuckin day. Not a single fight have I ever been present for when every single guild stops fighting amongst themselves and targets kvg. I sense fear from your combined effort to wipe us when that happens
Maybe you should be more active, KvG could use your help.
Maybe cal should come back and lead his guild full of potatoes cause yall been getting wrecked.
I don't understand? Every time I have been at a fight with them everything has gone good? Am I missing something here?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Just the other 80% of the fights they taking loses at.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

The only time I have seen vander.. he died quickly with more people. Where are these phantom fights hes talking about?
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Maybe you should improve your map awareness some.
Bad Religion likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

All these offers of equal numbered fights.....all those losses QA had in even numbered fights :( all credibility was lost yesterday by QA. ;)
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:The only time I have seen vander.. he died quickly with more people. Where are these phantom fights hes talking about?
Lol you manange to sync dump me 1 time like a week ago with 6 mages, since than we had multi encounters where qa got put in the dirt.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

We had 4 mages and one was dead.. vs 6 of you and you still got shit on and the rest died or ran as well. Then you went hiding and I haven't seen ya since that embarrassment.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm with vander on this one. I haven't been on once where it wasn't a total rapefest for you guys. Hz put up better fights on a bad day
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:We had 4 mages and one was dead.. vs 6 of you and you still got shit on and the rest died or ran as well. Then you went hiding and I haven't seen ya since that embarrassment.
Bitch what the fuck you talking about hiding, I play almost daily. Aint no one hiding from your bitch ass or from your merry band of potatoes. Iv fought QA aleast 5 or 6 times since that 1 death, maybe you should log on more and help your guildmates since the 25+ loop/req aint enough.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Do you guys ever get sick of spewing lies all day? I've been to a few fights which have all turned out well on our end... so I'm confused as to where we are getting shit on? Yet to be shit on at the fights I was at.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Reefer.....we've literally posted 4+unedited videos of these encounters....There's literally no lies happening except on the qa side. We record the fights and post em. Seems all these fights qa talks about never seem to get recorded or posted yet I know sever of you record. So either it's not happening...or you just don't wanna post the proof to back it up but we have gladly posted the videos of the fights we talk about and it always plays out how we say :/ shit yesterday we had a huge 9v9 and the video was posted. Qa was literally murdered 6x over.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Who are KvGs? What is QA? Who is who behind this pvp scene? Everyone tryna to lie and unite against Hzs.

It's a basic concept, to count who has more, people want to justify deaths, please stop, a solid team would know how to fight against numbers, there is no excuse, I know no one will admit it cause no one is whiping people like I do, I gotta say you will be sorry, once I find a way to play UO on my macbook, cause my old computer would crash every 10 minutes, and 90% of my deaths came from freezes and disconnections.

Where were they, when general MB led his guild against 30 SEGAS, the whole shard was weeping tears.
Where were they, when some GM aka scumcumber Jim and his corrupted boys spied on us and tried to prevent us from having fun?
Where were they, when we stood the test of time and we have never ever parted out for 4 smaller guilds, like SEGA did, all hail Hz! - the slogan has been screamed for years by SEGA, then its four children guilds, nwo, loop, kvg and d*a/req in their journals.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Who are KvGs? What is QA? Who is who behind this pvp scene? Everyone tryna to lie and unite against Hzs.

It's a basic concept, to count who has more, people want to justify deaths, please stop, a solid team would know how to fight against numbers, there is no excuse, I know no one will admit it cause no one is whiping people like I do, I gotta say you will be sorry, once I find a way to play UO on my macbook, cause my old computer would crash every 10 minutes, and 90% of my deaths came from freezes and disconnections.

Where were they, when general MB led his guild against 30 SEGAS, the whole shard was weeping tears.
Where were they, when some GM aka scumcumber Jim and his corrupted boys spied on us and tried to prevent us from having fun?
Where were they, when we stood the test of time and we have never ever parted out for 4 smaller guilds, like SEGA did, all hail Hz! - the slogan has been screamed for years by SEGA, then its four children guilds, nwo, loop, kvg and d*a/req in their journals.
Why in the fuck are you even here? Just go die already.
LadyReira likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

royal kapero2 wrote:I gotta say you will be sorry, once I find a way to play UO on my macbook, cause my old computer would crash every 10 minutes, and 90% of my deaths came from freezes and disconnections.
lol. you're literally a retard.
LadyReira likes this.