KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
raptor-

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by raptor- »

vander put some soap in that dirty mouth
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander's english speaking skills are almost as bad as his in-game skills.

That's saying a lot.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Words can't express how much this is true.
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (6).png (203.04 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek- likes this.
Tension

Post by Tension »

it was hard working for my brother at burger king, he thought he WAS the burger king - dane cook
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

When Vander and other subpar players try to defend the kvg ego, it just makes kvg look pathetic. Let Zulu and myself handle this. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

raptor- wrote:vander put some soap in that dirty mouth
He prefers orbitz. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:When Vander and other subpar players try to defend the kvg ego, it just makes kvg look pathetic. Let Zulu and myself handle this. ;)
You dont even pvp so if anyone here is subpar its you.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:When Vander and other subpar players try to defend the kvg ego, it just makes kvg look pathetic. Let Zulu and myself handle this. ;)
I didn't say subpar pvper. I said subpar player and that you are. Quit making kvg look pathetic. Let Zulu and I do the work. When you post it just makes kvg look like a bunch of delusional, uneducated, lousy players. I thought Logan was bad at forum PvP, but you take the cake, candy bars...
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm not worried about kvg ego. QA obviously has something to prove it seems. They forget rolling with loop we spanked their tits and they had the numbers. So many devastating losses after empty threats. My computer is down till the end of this week. Malo is doing irl things. Let them brag about winning for awhile maybe they won't entirely quit when we log in and smash them.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I didn't say subpar pvper. I said subpar player and that you are. Quit making kvg look pathetic. Let Zulu and I do the work. When you post it just makes kvg look like a bunch of delusional, uneducated, lousy players. I thought Logan was bad at forum PvP, but you take the cake, candy bars...
You dont forum pvp worth a fuck either, you do alot of talking and a whole lot of ass kissing, you just steal same lame ass jokes all these other knuckle dragging cunts use like im suppose to be impressed. Maybe spend less time stalking mb and his family and you could join a guild to back up all that talk.
The Silvertiger

I'm not interested in backing up anything on a video game. However, irl I don't have the patience for talk. I'd rather fight than talk trash and I don't like fighting, so... Catch me outside, how bout dat, candy bars(when something fits it fits...)
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I'm not interested in backing up anything on a video game. However, irl I don't have the patience for talk. I'd rather fight than talk trash and I don't like fighting, so... Catch me outside, how bout dat, candy bars(when something fits it fits...)
Bitch please iv heard your pussy ass voice before when u was in kvg, no one here believes you about shit irl either. Take that internet thug shit somewhere else where they dont already know you a fucking bitch.
The Silvertiger

Let me ask you: who is more likely to kill you the guy who talks thug or the one who doesn't talk much?
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I'm not interested in backing up anything on a video game. However, irl I don't have the patience for talk. I'd rather fight than talk trash and I don't like fighting, so... Catch me outside, how bout dat, candy bars(when something fits it fits...)
Bitch please iv heard your pussy ass voice before when u was in kvg, no one here believes you about shit irl either. Take that internet thug shit somewhere else where they dont already know you a fucking bitch.

Says the guy who is already working on a triple chin.

Right.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Let me ask you: who is more likely to kill you the guy who talks thug or the one who doesn't talk much?
Haha oh shit this bitch gonna kill me now rofl, seriously thanks for the laugh.