QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Aeyko

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by Aeyko »

desalonne wrote:Dred didn't dominate shit....lol I fielded a team for 7 days. Dred zerged and still lost every fight vs us to a point where you left an entire pvp event after getting wiped twice and didn't log in again until we got bored and stopped playing. Good try tho.
Not one player believes that and you boys NEVER claimed any event. We did. The statues were still standing when we left and our tourney statues still stand. Your name has never and will never be on there. That is fact.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

You claimed 1 event? When I was still in dred. Lolol you lost every event to sas after I left. And again there are people who are aware of what happened and again know your lying. Lol youre litreally talking out your ass again. You just keep embarassing yourself.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Oh you did win some duel tournies. That has like 5 enteries....all of whom were dred or 1 sas/morz. So I guess you had some duel statues? But never an event statue. Lol
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You're all trash. Your past fights are irrelevant here. That goes for qa and any other trash that washed up on the beach. I look forward to your videos of uodemise dominance... Thanks!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

The Silvertiger wrote:You're all trash. Your past fights are irrelevant here. That goes for qa and any other trash that washed up on the beach. I look forward to your videos of uodemise dominance... Thanks!
I always dominate ok?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Go back and read QA replies and comments. Exact same thing over and over. Fat, Cheetos, Beta male, blue guards, delusional, dominate, 1v1 pussy irl bla bla blah. I bet they rehearse this shit in front of a mirror. My brain hurts from all the stupid I'm reading. Leave thread now before you catch the retard everyone.
Tempest likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:Go back and read QA replies and comments. Exact same thing over and over. Fat, Cheetos, Beta male, blue guards, delusional, dominate, 1v1 pussy irl bla bla blah. I bet they rehearse this shit in front of a mirror. My brain hurts from all the stupid I'm reading. Leave thread now before you catch the retard everyone.
I dominate.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reefer wrote:I dominate.
Video or it didn't happen.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Reefer wrote:I dominate.
Video or it didn't happen.
Everyone already knows.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

zulu2401 wrote:Go back and read QA replies and comments. Exact same thing over and over. Fat, Cheetos, Beta male, blue guards, delusional, dominate, 1v1 pussy irl bla bla blah. I bet they rehearse this shit in front of a mirror. My brain hurts from all the stupid I'm reading. Leave thread now before you catch the retard everyone.

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:
I dominate.
Yea I bet you can 1v1 the shit out of a bag of Cheetos. :'D
Arden and The Silvertiger like this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Woah we talking about the puffs or the crunchy? I think the puffs would give him a run for his money.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:
Reefer wrote:
I dominate.
Yea I bet you can 1v1 the shit out of a bag of Cheetos. :'D
1v2ed the shit out off jeffs cheetos and another persons cheeto the last time I was on.

Both died.

I dominate okay?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

desalonne wrote:Woah we talking about the puffs or the crunchy? I think the puffs would give him a run for his money.
Only because they're made for people above 5 ft tall or they pose a choking hazard.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Kek.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.