QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Jerry McAwesome

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

i have noticed kvg doesn't even attempt pvp if they dont have 10 people on.. whats up with that?
Vitek- likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:i have noticed kvg doesn't even attempt pvp if they dont have 10 people on.. whats up with that?
Wot
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:i have noticed kvg doesn't even attempt pvp if they dont have 10 people on.. whats up with that?
wat. We've posted videos killing QA with less than 10. Think the one desa spammed was either a 9v9 or a 7v9 (with us having 7). And they call Vander delusional lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

KvG is full of delusional people.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Did you smoke your fuckin breakfast? You fuckin queers are the ones running around with 15-20+ right now and only 5 kvg still raped you. Doesn't matter if kvg died or not. The kill to death ratio is pathetic for you guys. All the priceless trash talking from you dipshit only for you to show up for PvP with double and triple numbers. You aren't special. You fight exactly the same as the other cocksuckers we dirt nap on the server until you bring 20 and call it a win.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:
Did you smoke your fuckin breakfast? You fuckin queers are the ones running around with 15-20+ right now and only 5 kvg still raped you. Doesn't matter if kvg died or not. The kill to death ratio is pathetic for you guys. All the priceless trash talking from you dipshit only for you to show up for PvP with double and triple numbers. You aren't special. You fight exactly the same as the other cocksuckers we dirt nap on the server until you bring 20 and call it a win.
Then maybe the faggots in your guild will accept even numbered fights, I am always offering respectable fights and no one responds, otherwise your guild can keep being delusional and crying about "numbers".
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

What the fuck does it matter? You struggle with 5 kvg Vs 10 and think it's going to be easier 5v5? Lol good luck. I would rather have a bunch of delusional friends than egotistical fuckwads who suck their own dick in the mirror and don't realize how bad they are.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Y'all seem to be hellbent on proving something with "even numbered fights," we ain't got nothing to prove. We've beaten y'all even, outnumbered by yall and y'all have been outnumbered by us. Welcome to UO. Just shut up and fight.

The delusional punchline was a joke. The delusional insults are retarded, ain't no one delusional. Dylan posts vids every week of us killing people. Outnumbered by whoever, even numbered or outnumbering them.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:What the fuck does it matter? You struggle with 5 kvg Vs 10 and think it's going to be easier 5v5? Lol good luck. I would rather have a bunch of delusional friends than egotistical fuckwads who suck their own dick in the mirror and don't realize how bad they are.
Sorry but I don't struggle with any fucking KvG, yet you fucks keep saying we won't be able to handle it but ill never know cause you fucks will not do it. Has nothing to do with ego you dumb fuck, it has to do with respectable even fights which you cowards refuse and instead talk mass delusional bull shit.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

atomic chicken wrote:Y'all seem to be hellbent on proving something with "even numbered fights," we ain't got nothing to prove. We've beaten y'all even, outnumbered by yall and y'all have been outnumbered by us. Welcome to UO. Just shut up and fight.

The delusional punchline was a joke. The delusional insults are retarded, ain't no one delusional. Dylan posts vids every week of us killing people. Outnumbered by whoever, even numbered or outnumbering them.
Then tell your fucking guild to shut the fuck up about being out numbered, it had nothing to do with proving anything, it was to give you guys even fights since your fucking guild cries, whether we would've lost or not, it was to help with the crying. Apparently that will never happen though.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You lol.... Youre wearing a suit kvg gave you cuz you're too lazy to farm. You never did anything but log in and bitch about how demise sucked. You aren't with bile anymore so don't put too much faith in your new team.
Vander Nars likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

sure bud, my guild can cry about whatever they want, your guild literally just cried about numbers lol, y'all always do (maybe not you in particular, neither do I). People are gonna cry, you spamming "even fights" ain't gonna change nothing.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Our even numbered fights are 5v10 so get on our level. Anything else isnt even a challenge.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im convinced that reefer and paith dont even play, they always talking about how they beat kvg but iv yet to see any proof of them beating us unless its 25 of them. Has qa even won an close number fight? I cant remember any, dylan has post plenty videos in discord of us merkin qa. Quite frankly no one gives a flying fuck about your "respectable duels" we have beaten qa outnumber, even numbered and with more numbers. There aint any questions left unanswered, qa just aint as good as they claim to be.
Last edited by Vander Nars on August 20th, 2017, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zulu2401 likes this.