QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by zulu2401 »

Script Vs script
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Loler wrote:At least you finally stopped offering 1 vs 1s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What after you lost to someone when you have around 17 mr, 120 med, mindrot, eo lethals against someone who had 50 med 12 mr?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reefer wrote:
Loler wrote:At least you finally stopped offering 1 vs 1s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What after you lost to someone when you have around 17 mr, 120 med, mindrot, eo lethals against someone who had 50 med 12 mr?
The point still holds true that you quit offering 1v1's. Quit changing the subject. :salt:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Does ur necromancy book not have mindrot and evil omen? Maybe you should fix that.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Anyone else notice aeyko and randy disappear after they lost their 1v1s to me? Awkward.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

desalonne wrote:Anyone else notice aeyko and randy disappear after they lost their 1v1s to me? Awkward.
Same way cal disappeared after qa started taking loses, shit reefer and paith wont even play unless they had 10+ loop on to hold their hand.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Vander Nars wrote:
desalonne wrote:Anyone else notice aeyko and randy disappear after they lost their 1v1s to me? Awkward.
Same way cal disappeared after qa started taking loses, shit reefer and paith wont even play unless they had 10+ loop on to hold their hand.
Cal is not in game to kick asses, like he always does, because atm he is too busy in real life reviving prestigious award that he was recently granted.

We were all always amazed how can he accord leading the strongest group of players in the current UO-world (QA), with having a large family in real life: wonderful young wife, smart kids and successfully managing his business. Not many people can do it, but the legendary leader of the American group is a one of a kind genius.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Maloskies likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Laying it on a little thick there arent you alvin?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Qa on the verge of allying Hz, he gotta do something.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Alvin wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Cal is not in game to kick asses, like he always does, because atm he is too busy in real life reviving prestigious award that he was recently granted.

We were all always amazed how can he accord leading the strongest group of players in the current UO-world (QA), with having a large family in real life: wonderful young wife, smart kids and successfully managing his business. Not many people can do it, but the legendary leader of the American group is a one of a kind genius.
Just ask him Alvin, I'm sure Cal will let you suck his dick.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I'm bout 99%sure that cal isn't married....nor does he run his own business....I'm also 100% sure he doesn't have kids. I think alVin might be drunk.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Based on that statement- you are not aware of which one I am.
The Silvertiger

Videos or none of the fights talked about happened. And please don't repost that one from Dylan. Malo make me a video, thanks!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:Videos or none of the fights talked about happened. And please don't repost that one from Dylan. Malo make me a video, thanks!
So, Dylan recordings don't count? D:
The Silvertiger

atomic chicken wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Videos or none of the fights talked about happened. And please don't repost that one from Dylan. Malo make me a video, thanks!
So, Dylan recordings don't count? D:
I feel like his videos aren't as good as chuckles, malos, zulus, kaperos, alvins, or cal's. I respect him for trying though.

EDIT: Oh and mb...

His videos usually consist of the usual Dylan overextending and not being on the shotcallers screen and target.
Selling List & Vendor