Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Necrodog

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:Too bad you are never around when i beat your guildmembers asses in the pits. Why is that? Because you can't get that Hz-Chicken shit dick out of your throat you pathetic nerd. Trevor, the only thing you've been good at was dying on a daily basis. Peace mystical llama herder.
8-)
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Maloskies wrote:nWo > KvG > Hz

1x Hz > 3x nWo
You couldn't fuckin 1v3 mongbats without trapping them first so learn PvP little bitch pussy.
Weird. How does this keep happening?
Attachments
hahanwo.jpg
hahanwo.jpg (330.23 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:

1x Hz > 3x nWo
You couldn't fuckin 1v3 mongbats without trapping them first so learn PvP little bitch pussy.

i'll 1v1 you.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Tempest wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: You couldn't fuckin 1v3 mongbats without trapping them first so learn PvP little bitch pussy.

i'll 1v1 you.
No thx. Not interested in breaking out the ruler over UO PvP - I'm just falsifying this ridiculous claim that Hz never fights without 20+ and that we're all shit. We need recruits and for some reason everyone says we have numbers - which we never seem to have.
fish, bass
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Vitek- wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vitek- wrote:

i'll 1v1 you.
No thx. Not interested in breaking out the ruler over UO PvP - I'm just falsifying this ridiculous claim that Hz never fights without 20+ and that we're all shit. We need recruits and for some reason everyone says we have numbers - which we never seem to have.
Whoever joins hz either starts playing a macro all day long or goes playing another shard. Literally 50% of the shards pvpers is in your skype group, what happened to this people? And mb, i guess, trolled you hard and gave lidership to anthony file haha... Maybe Get zapper to lead your guild.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Maloskies likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:

1x Hz > 3x nWo
Pretty sure that is your house like 4 tiles to the west of you :)

Im good at pvp too when I pvpp right outside my house.
Maloskies and Vitek- like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Vitek- wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Vitek- wrote:

i'll 1v1 you.
You guys did pvp a tad last night, but died instantly every time you got out of your house. You should probably target the large ass Zerg chasing the 5 kvg around instead of targetting kvg, you guys probably would have survived longer than 10 seconds if we didn't have to kill you first.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Exaggerating a bit, are we?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Not really. You guys died pretty much instantly.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

That's what happens when you chase Zulu in a blind rage :D
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

naw, that's what happens when Anthony File is leading a shit guild.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

We had three people when kvg had 5+ and nwo had 7+. Every time I died it was because of Heckles teleporting and dismounting.

#hecklesMVP #freeshardego #talksshitwithnumbers
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:We had three people when kvg had 5+ and nwo had 7+. Every time I died it was because of Heckles teleporting and dismounting.

#hecklesMVP #freeshardego #talksshitwithnumbers
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You got me fuckin rolling kid. You think 3v5 fuck off. We take 5 guys and wipe everybody including your shitty fuckin zerg. Eat a big fat dick and cry more about numbers
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I wasn't even going to mention numbers until Malo decided to start talking shit.

You guys were the ones crying numbers ever since I signed up for this forum LOL

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

POINT PROVEN. NEXT ->
fish, bass
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Vitek- wrote:I wasn't even going to mention numbers until Malo decided to start talking shit.

You guys were the ones crying numbers ever since I signed up for this forum LOL

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

POINT PROVEN. NEXT ->
Nothing has changed. We are still out fighting, still getting kills, still having fun.

I can probably count the number of times I've seen you out PvPing on one hand and never seen any clutch plays made, just some xheal macroing and magic arrowing. So lets tone down the big talk just a bit their chief.
zulu2401 likes this.