A quick trip to Felucca

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: A quick trip to Felucca

Post by The Silvertiger »

He's all talk
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:"Death threats are death threats, regardless of whether they are sent over a computer network, and death threats are illegal pretty much everywhere.

It may also be useful to know that, in the US, if a computer network is involved, it almost certainly becomes a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2261A - Stalking) so you could go straight to your local FBI field office (http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us)."
Someone is good at google !
zulu2401 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on May 27th, 2017, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

I bet your grandparents loved it when we saved you all from the nazi-bolshevik sandwich.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on May 27th, 2017, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:"Death threats are death threats, regardless of whether they are sent over a computer network, and death threats are illegal pretty much everywhere.

It may also be useful to know that, in the US, if a computer network is involved, it almost certainly becomes a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2261A - Stalking) so you could go straight to your local FBI field office (http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us)."
Notice the term 'theoretical' you dumb mystical llama herder. You're next but instead of your head, I'm scalping that sad excuse for facial hair like I'm a goddamn native American. So I can wipe my ass after a giant diarrhea shit. That's the only thing that will make it look better
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Actually, whether you insert the word theoretical or not doesn't matter. It based on the perspective of the victim. If anyone felt truly threatened by your words it could easily turn into a nasty mess.

I'm here to assure everyone he's all talk...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on May 27th, 2017, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lmfao I just logged in to see 10 Hz faggots chasing 1 kvg. You guys are beyond fuckin pathetic holy shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

How is it even possible that one of you die while chasing one person with that many people ROFL. You guys are terrible
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I had same, whenever 10 Hzs are chasing me, this guy on llama ethy always dies
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Whats really funny is that your country is so weak, that you couldn't even defend yourselves against a neighbor that was involved in multiple engagements.

They invaded your entire country just so they could get a little closer to the USSR.

Had the allied forces not saved you, Germany could have eradicated your entire culture.

It's ok though man, most of us here can't relate to living in such an irrelevant place.
Tempest likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If it wasnt for Polish intel during ww2, it is highly possible you'd be eating cold ramen every night and bedtime stories for your children would include mein kampf and the communist manifesto.

For example Witold Pilecki: "During World War II, he volunteered for a Polish resistance operation to get imprisoned in the Auschwitz death camp in order to gather intelligence and escape."

He fucking volunteered to be sent to a concentration camp just to gain intelligence for the the allied forces. Guaranteed, no one playing ultima online has balls like that.

Less not forget The Polish forces as a whole are considered to have been the 4th largest Allied army in Europe, after the Soviet Union, United States and Britain.

So again, without the Polish, allies might have lost the war.
hrs024 and royal kapero2 like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thank You Bad religion, I was losing patience to this guy and it's better to hear your impartial opinion because you and him are Americans. I couldn't defend myself because Poland is an object of my interest, so I am biased by default.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is equally amountable to how many times I have pooped on Kapero and whiped my ass with his corpse.

The total-times is a lot.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.